Ok, I'm just curious if anyone else is having similar problems with their blackberry curves. I bought one in June 2007, after which the camera broke and then it would randomly turn off in the middle of phone conversations. To remedy this, blackberry sent me a replacement phone in June of this year.

However, now THIS phone is acting up! It still turns OFF in the middle of phone conversations and restarts. As of two weeks ago, the space bar, 7,9, n and m buttons no longer work. If I pressed really hard they'd show up but that stopped working a week ago. Also the volume buttons don't work on the side AND i can't delete ringtones off the phone that I downloaded off the internet. They just stay there and take up memory. But really, the non-functioning keyboard buttons are almost unbearable. What should I do? Is there a way to fix any of this without having to get a new phone? Thanks!
    10-09-08 01:04 AM
    Sorry to hear of the problems that your having Bnixx. I would contact BlackBerry and see if you can get them to send you another new phone. Or maybe they will repair the one they sent you.

It sounds like you first phone was still under warranty and thats how you got the second phone, is that right?
    10-09-08 06:32 AM
    yep sounds like a straight forward hardware issue. I have this one with almost all my keypad based phones sooner or later. Happens when you use the device long enough...
    10-09-08 07:27 AM
    t-mo sent me 2 refurbs so far even though i caused all the problems ive had with my berries
    good luck (i'd go down to att store and talk to someone in person)
    10-09-08 12:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD