Windows Phones don't get viruses and I don't have adds in my apps either. You should get educated before bashing.
    I am not bashing WP! I talking about MS history. You sound rude to me when said "get educated", I am educated Geek but not Stupid like you!
    04-19-15 02:08 PM
    I am not bashing WP! I talking about MS history. You sound rude to me when said "get educated", I am educated Geek but not Stupid like you!

I'm just fed up of senseless bashing of stuff with no basis as you often see on the interwebs and you did leave yourself wide open when we are talking about stuff in a mobile context.
    04-19-15 02:10 PM
    You don't have to do any of that and most users don't. Unless it really is a toy. But it is no more technical than rooting android for instance.
    "You don't have to do any of that and most users don't" and actually there are tons of thread on it!!
    04-19-15 02:12 PM
    "You don't have to do any of that and most users don't" and actually there are tons of thread on it!!
    What?
    04-19-15 02:14 PM
    I'm just fed up of senseless bashing of stuff with no basis as you often see on the interwebs and you did leave yourself wide open when we are talking about stuff in a mobile context.
    WTH with you I am not bashing any OS or Mobile company here, I just pointed out flaws of all OS including BB! and then you jump up to save something I don't know! Go get some healthy diet take some rest and be cool. Nothing personal and don't let it!
    04-19-15 02:19 PM
    WTH with you I am not bashing any OS or Mobile company here, I just pointed out flaws of all OS including BB! and then you jump up to save something I don't know! Go get some healthy diet take some rest and be cool. Nothing personal and don't let it!

It was not personal just clarifying my viewpoint.
    04-19-15 02:21 PM
    It was not personal just clarifying my viewpoint.
    and when you said " get educated" that sound personal to me!
    04-19-15 02:25 PM
    [QUOTE=twiggyrj;11573107]It was not personal just clarifying my viewpoint.[/QUOT

MANY ANTI BB THREADS STARTED BY YOU! ARE YOU PAID BY SOME ONE?
    04-19-15 02:29 PM
358 ... 131415