Love BlackBerry
    05-28-13 04:54 PM
    1. Physical keyboard
    2. Removable battery so I can carry an extra one in the car.
    3. Media card.
    4. HDMI port.
    5. Comfortable size.
    6. Communicates well with Outlook (at least my old one does).
    7. Good filing system for pictures. Can't find pix on iPhone.
    8. Have an ipad for games. Don't need them on my phone.
    9. Love my trusty 9000 but need a Q10!!!
    05-28-13 05:00 PM
    Simply because I am a Professional and this is the best, most efficient work tool for business available. Period.
    dbollman423, bigbmc26 and npunk42 like this.
    05-28-13 05:10 PM
    I recently changed to an iPhone since I needed a phone quickly since my BlackBerry broke down and I didn't want to get any of the legacy devices and I'm waiting for the Q10.

I must say, I truly feel a little bit of jealousy going through these boards and seeing everyone experiencing the new OS. I can't wait to get a Q10 and I'd stay because of the keyboard, the operating system, and to me BlackBerry is the best tool available in the market when it comes to business and social networks. It's very, very productive, I used a 9900 today and I felt like my iPhone 4s is a piece of junk compared to it. The OS is sooooo ******** and it really doesn't help me to be productive (Although, maybe I don't know how to use it properly?).
    05-28-13 05:20 PM
    Honestly this question is beginning to get hard to answer. Don't get me wrong I love my zed. It just threw me through a loop when a lot of the things in legacy os were missing in 10. This phone is awesome but we went from feeling live something is missing to feeling like something is missing. I guess my answer is that I stay is because BlackBerry is the closest to what I want but yet again made sure to fall short in the areas they were once strong.

Posted via CB10
    05-28-13 05:34 PM
    But what about your self, why have you stuck with BlackBerry?

Posted via CB10
    Same reason I drive a Tacoma, wear Dr. Scholl's shoes, the BB works so well I don't even think about mostly. I go about my business when I need to drive the Tacoma starts up and goes, my shoes fit so well I don't ever think about my feet, when the bb rings or blinks I know just what to do, its all second nature to me now. I didn't think getting used to an all touch phone would be this easy. I have a Note2 that I fumble around with once in a while because the screen size, but its usually more trouble than its worth. My oldest son works for the Google, my youngest is a technology s.l.u.t, most of my family uses Android devices, theres a few iPhones in there too. When anything needs to be scheduled or firmed up between the family, its us who have BBs that get it done. Communication is the key, the word, the game and the goal. BBs are superior communication devices.
    05-28-13 05:37 PM
    Because Blackberry works for me. Have no complaints about any of my former bb's. However, my Z10 is just amazing and look forward to trying the Q10 when available in the US.
    05-28-13 05:40 PM
    I just stick with blackberry because i always like the way they done their os just looks clean and professional...no cartoony layout which i hate and with hub and crazy multitasking dont think im going any where...
    05-28-13 05:51 PM
    I have always loved BlackBerry but I just have also always felt that I want a change. I have tried Android and I have tried iOS and they aren't the change that I really wanted. I think that BB10 is the change that I needed, and it is still a BlackBerry. I would like the chance to get to try WP8 as well since that looks nice.

I wouldn't exactly say that I have "stayed" with BlackBerry, but I have always supported them and have given them my first choice/look.
    05-28-13 05:57 PM
    Not sure, especially now since this disaster of an update (10.1).
    Disaster??

Posted via CB10
    ajst222 and bigbmc26 like this.
    05-28-13 06:05 PM
    Simplicity. That somes it up for me. It's very intuitive and easy to use and does what I want without all the BS I don't want or need. I don't care much about apps and mainly use it for text, email, and Internet, plus calls. I like not using what everyone else uses as well. BlackBerry has always had the best keyboards and still does even with touchscreen. I have always hated touchscreen devices but BlackBerry has managed to make the z10 just as intuitive as their regular devices, so I love the z10
    05-28-13 07:00 PM
    I love my bb because it is reliable, simple, Secure, and just gets the job done. I tried out android to see what it was like and it has its pros but when i got my Z10 i never thought twice about the gs3 i tried. I started with a curve and have used the tour, bold and bold 9930(great phone) and now the z10. Like others its hard to explain but i feel more connected because i know my calls always go through, my text and BBM go through and never give me any issues.
    I wish more people would give bb a shot , they will be surprised in the new OS and i like being different.
    Oh yeah the bb feels more like an adult , i know what i want device :-)
    05-28-13 07:04 PM
    Masochist

Posted via Z10
    05-28-13 07:11 PM
    Because its Canadian!!
    KISS ARMY likes this.
    05-28-13 07:25 PM
    Keyboard, BIS, and removable battery.
    05-28-13 07:52 PM
    Because it's different than the others and I'm used to OS7 and it's reliability........ and it's not available on Android or iOS. I use many phones because I like different systems at different times but Blackberry is what I always come back to for the keyboard and the whole quick and easy experience. I haven't tried BB10 and from what I have read, I have no interest or need for it anywhere in the near future but I will not tire of OS7 anytime soon.
    acovey likes this.
    05-28-13 08:06 PM
    Apple TV.. I dont think so... but Miracast Wifi is coming to Blackberry
    05-28-13 08:26 PM
    i want to be a rare different between apple and android. the special one with physical keyboard
    05-28-13 08:27 PM
    I've left BlackBerry twice and come back for a bunch of little things. The iPhone didn't work for me. It was too delicate, and I ended up breaking it. Always hated the keyboard and found most apps silly and useless so I got a Torch and was very happy with it.

When upgrade time came, I got suckered into the Samdung galaggsy slow 3. God how I despised that POS! It was just cheap, slow, and it really slowed me down in my day to day life. I ended up smashing it with a hammer after the battery died at an inopportune moment. So I fired up the old Torch and was happy with it for a few more months until I got the amazing Z.

What I like about BlackBerry is that - for me - it is a great enhancement to my lifestyle. I can't imagine traveling without BlackBerry Travel, love BBM, find communication through many channels much quicker and clearer. Even the call quality is better. I also like the fact that my personal data is secure and not being transmitted to BlackBerry, Google or Apple. A lot of people don't mind being tracked like tagged animals, but it doesn't appeal to me.

And, as I said, there are just a lot of little things that I appreciate, too many to list.

Posted via CB10
    anon(6038817) likes this.
    05-28-13 08:28 PM
    I stick with it because of the keyboard, battery life and different colored led notifications. My needs are simple: email, bbm, texting. I'm deaf so I don't use it as a phone. With the bb I can keep data costs way down though not as much as when I had my trusty 9700 but much more so if I had a Samsung or Iphone or perhaps even the Z10.
    05-28-13 08:40 PM
    It just works, and it works well.
    05-28-13 08:58 PM
    I like the unified inbox most of all, and I don't think any other phone has nailed that yet, excepting Blackberry. That said, it's been in my blood to love Blackberries anyway hahaha, blame that on the BlackBerry Bold 9900 keyboard...

Posted via CB10
    05-28-13 09:03 PM
    ???? Blackberry is all about real time business, communication, reliability and security. No other phone comes close.
    05-28-13 09:12 PM
    blackberry device is a joy to use. period
    05-28-13 09:45 PM
    I just love my keyboard on my bold 9900, for some reason I just can't part with it! My 9900 is reliable and I know I will always get my notifications on time with no problems! It just works no bull s**t!

Sent from my iPad Mini 32GB using Tapatalk
    05-28-13 09:46 PM
194 12345 ...