03-23-09 05:37 PM
30 12
tools
    Because it's what I honestly need. With my berry I'm organized, able to get a hold of, up to date with emails, able to chat with friends, able to view the web wirelessly.. goodness you get the idea lol
    03-22-09 06:24 PM
    i like my curve because you can stay connected to freinds and family 24/7 and never miss a beat. and the camera is great take a pic. mms it anywhere in the world Instantly. there is everything right about a blackberry
    03-23-09 03:52 PM
    This is my first BB. My BB 8900 has all the features that I want and need in a cell phone!!! i love how we can have special themes, and wallpaper. The poker games are great!! and love the sleek, hip look.
    03-23-09 04:00 PM
    Its become my evereything solution. Txt email msn messenger I use constantly.

I use the media player to play my music through car stereo and at work. Also to watch video. My girlfriend likes to watch all these ghost and psychic shows I don't really care for them. The other night she wanted to watch one I said "go ahead" I stuck in. Earphone and started watching the office on my BB. She said "You and your CrackBerry are so cute".

If I want to know somthing I use wiki or google. If I want to drive somewhere I don't know I get gps turn by turn.

I use the calender to keep track of my work schedule and appointments. The numbers and email addresses for evereyone I know is in the address book.
    I use it for e books so I have entire library of books to read evrereywhere I go.

I use the camera all the time too, and send the pictures wherever I want.

The alarm also wakes me up in the morning.

Oh there is also this one website full of people that are just obscessed with BlackBerry as I am!

It does evereything.

Oh and I can make and receive phone calls. I hate talking on the phone. Never use more than 200 minutes.

It annoys me to no end when people call a BlackBerry a phone.

It is SO MUCH more!

It is a BlackBerry and there are many imatitations but no substitute!

All BlackBerries are smart phones but not all smart phones are BlackBerries!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by ripnburn69; 03-23-09 at 04:41 PM.
    03-23-09 04:26 PM
    I love my BB because its just the right size, full keyboard, trackball, all the cool features, does so many things I don't even yet know about. I would never go back. I can't wait tell I can afford the bold.
    03-23-09 05:37 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD