Hello everyone,
    I just recently joined Crackberry.com; I thought it might be time to make my first original post.
    I've heard a lot of strong opinions on this site, and have received the impression that I've made more of a life choice than a decision in choosing a Blackberry as my next communications device.
    As someone who never really appreciated the convenience of a cellphone, but really likes email, I have begun to feel absolutely blind without my Blackberry close at hand.
    I think what I love most about my Blackberry is it gives me the freedom of choice for how I want to communicate with someone. I have multiple IM and email accounts (around eight, but it fluctuates) as well as BBM (now) and a phone number; all in a portable device I can take almost anywhere.
    Never again will I have to accept an excuse from someone who claims they couldn't get a hold of me. :-)

So why do you love, like, (or dislike?) yours?

PLH

Alleycat.
    03-21-09 03:46 PM
    Smooth typing, useful features, blackberry messenger, so many capabilities for so many different types of people.
    03-21-09 03:50 PM
    Hey, I'm new to crackberry.com myself. I also feel pretty much naked without it nearby. One of the biggest reasons I love mine is due to the fact that I spend a lot of time hiking,etc in the deep forests of the midwest. If I was ever to get lost or hurt, I feel much safer knowing I can be found through GPS if need be. That is, granted I have service!

P.S. this is my first BB and I'm not sure how to find out what my PIN is? Do I automatically have one, or is that something I need to setup?
    03-21-09 03:55 PM
    The more connected you become the more you will never be alone!

Big brother is watching!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-21-09 03:57 PM
    The PIN is under "Options->Status." Each Blackberry has it's own PIN. The PIN is unique to the device, not the user. It's analogous to a MAC address of an Ethernet card.
    03-21-09 03:59 PM
    Looks like there's a few newbs in here. Be sure to check out the 101 Lecture series, basic stuff like PINs and usage are all explained in detail.
    03-21-09 04:02 PM
    Keeps me connected, but allows me to be in control of when that is.

03-21-09 04:04 PM
    Love my 'berry, because I can be anywhere, anytime with it. I'm not diluted enough to say I'd be "lost" without it, but it definitely keeps me occupied.

03-21-09 04:11 PM
    I love them all...

Why? It technology. It's only getting better.

Storm --> Bold --> Curve 8900 --> 8700c

iPhone 3g

I'm happy!
    03-21-09 04:16 PM
    This is my first Blackberry. I like it because it occupies me during my Biochem class.

03-21-09 04:21 PM
    Because it does what I want it to, when I want it to, with little difficulty. And it doesn't talk back either so that's a plus also.
    03-21-09 10:46 PM
    i like my storm cause it basically offers everything i can think of and it makes my day easier.....aside from the email and txt and all the features that blackberries offer i never had a better mobile web experience with "cell phones"
    03-22-09 12:31 AM
    Mostly for the email, I would never keep up before. There's nothing not to love about my blackberry, browsing, GGmaps, the outstanding address book and outlook sync, calendar and all that's integrated in it, media. Blackberries seem to do darn near everything, certainly all I could ask.
    And of course, I like it for my CrackBerry!
    03-22-09 01:14 AM
    I like my Bold because of its design and overall functionality as it does everything I want it to do (phone, music, video, small-mass storage, internet on a phone). E-mail and OS updates adds to the part that makes this the phone I have the most fun with.
    03-22-09 02:00 AM
    I'm new here as well. I've had my Curve 8330 for a week and if I'm not checking email on it, I'm on Crackberry reading the Forums to learn how to get the most out of it. I like that I can check mail, receive texts from the kids and check calendar all in one device. I'm definitely hooked.
    03-22-09 08:29 AM
    I hate Blackberrirs
    03-22-09 08:30 AM
    I love them all...

iPhone 3g

I'm happy!
    Duvi, you always have to throw in that damn iPhone. It is okay; it is actually a very cool device.

I love the ability to check anything right there on your hip; you do not have to wait to get to your PC or Mac (Duvi, I just know you have a Mac as well).

03-22-09 08:35 AM
    I hate Blackberrirs
    I hate Blackberrirs as well, but I love BBs. Hmm.

03-22-09 08:37 AM
    Because they love us right back.....
    03-22-09 08:42 AM
    I love them all...

iPhone 3g

I'm happy!
    you said it man...lol...
    03-22-09 08:47 AM
    I love my BB because it's the best for integration between work and pleasure use...IMHO
    03-22-09 08:48 AM
    Multitasking

03-22-09 10:27 AM
    Because I love being connected! Facebook, email, text messages, bbm, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH the list goes on! This little buddy is with me day and night and never lets me down!

03-22-09 11:19 AM
    Hi I just got my phone 5 days ago I am hooked
    A
    03-22-09 06:19 PM
    Hi I just got my phone 5 days ago I am hooked
    A

Welcome to Crackberry....and welcome to the addiction...........HURRY THE RED LED IS LIT UP!

03-22-09 06:20 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD