I'm just not digging the priv. Following the trend is lame.

I saw when they go on a full website, they're scrolling left and right to see all the content.

Turning phones to the side and typing is really dumb. The touchscreen takes half the screen. (any android or iPhone in general)

Looking at documents like word, excel, is like a horror movie.

This passport has really transformed us users. I'm not sure if I will ever go back unless BlackBerry stops making phones. The phone is just genius.

Posted via CB10
    Blackerthanblack likes this.
    11-08-15 11:11 PM
    That's a bit of generalisation? Let me think of a better title... I'm getting a passport se when I can afford it. Have two slabs at the moment...
    11-08-15 11:25 PM
    OP, I don't know why you've used the word 'we' in the title.

The majority of users are quite happy with the status quo. Is it just you?

"Z30 STA100-2 UK" 10.3.2.2474 Get's a Ten from Fen.
    JeepBB and paulwallace1234 like this.
    11-09-15 01:18 AM
    I can relate to the OP. The square screen just makes sense. I don't think that one can fully appreciate it until they try it. The keyboard is also genius and sits in the same category as the VKB of the Z line.

Posted via CB10
    Blackerthanblack likes this.
    11-09-15 05:29 AM
    I can relate to the OP. The square screen just makes sense. I don't think that one can fully appreciate it until they try it. The keyboard is also genius and sits in the same category as the VKB of the Z line.

Posted via CB10
    It doesn't make sense when you consider that many passport owners have sold their devices due to the fact that they highly value being able to use their device primarily one handed.

Q10 - 10.3.2.2639/SR .2474  < α∂∂ι�т > 
    TgeekB likes this.
    11-09-15 05:57 AM
    It doesn't make sense when you consider that many passport owners have sold their devices due to the fact that they highly value being able to use their device primarily one handed.

Q10 - 10.3.2.2639/SR .2474  < α∂∂ι�т > 
    I could understand that rationale. However if you do use it you will understand what OP is saying. It allows for easy reading of documentation. I use mine one handed no problem.

Posted via CB10
    11-09-15 06:35 AM
    Consuming media. Also the fact that when the virtual keyboard pops up it takes half the screen.

So candy bar they went.

Posted via CB10
    11-10-15 01:46 AM
    I agree the Passport is my favorite phone to browse the Web on. I am hoping the next Android BlackBerry is with the Passport form factor or something similar.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-10-15 01:53 AM
    I don't hate candybar phones.. That having been said, i didnt fully appreciate the passport until I saw one in person.. It isn't a phone in the traditional sense, it is the next step in the evolution of the netbook.. Would have bought a handful of them if Chen had continues development of BB10.
    11-14-15 08:35 AM
    I could understand that rationale. However if you do use it you will understand what OP is saying. It allows for easy reading of documentation. I use mine one handed no problem.

Posted via CB10
    I can see both sides and I have owned a Passport. Ultimately it was too big for me but it does offer a nice experience for reading documents.
    11-14-15 09:09 AM
    I hate candy bar phones cuz they don't taste good.

Posted via a tooth marked z30.

Posted via CB10
    11-14-15 09:13 AM
    Well you know the passport is a candy bar too.

It's a Ritter sport

Posted via CB10
    11-16-15 05:18 AM
    Because a candybar phone can be comfortably handled with one hand. The Passport is great, but so unwieldy as to make it a hassle if you're on the go in a pair of jeans and a t-shirt.

Posted via CB10
    11-16-15 07:07 AM
    I quite like candybar phones, even though I have a Passport. I guess there are advantages to both screen

Yet, I don't know if I could use a small phone again.

Posted via CB10
    11-16-15 07:35 AM