Why do I choose BlackBerry? I like Freedom. This country stands for FREEDOM... I love having the ability to pop a microSD into my BlackBerry, I love having to choose which type of BlackBerry is right for me, I enjoy getting a song from YouTube and converting it to mp3 and Voila A "Free" song. I enjoy exchanging music with friends and not have my songs wiped off. I enjoy Mass Storage mode... I enjoy Playing music live rather then stream from the air, that's just what u have "air". Good luck on the subway train boat or plane. (the time u need it the most).I enjoy touching physical keys and again not "air". BlackBerry Gives me Freedom, iOS? I have to live in their world "dictatorship"lol won't even give it a shot (not even a microUSB?), windows? It needs alot of work, I was unable to set a song as a ringtone (seriously??) very simple feature. The media player was great thou, but found myself missing alot of emails due to the lack of the crack light lol. On to Android, I'm not an app guy I like having my main 5-10 apps I did not enjoy searching 1000s of the same app only to find bugs with alot of them... A 3 year old can make an app and get it submitted, to me android will accept anything to add to its list of numbers... I use my Bold for communication because that's what it's best at and what a phones used for. For vacations I own my beloved Nokia 808 pureview nothing beats the camera or video or sound quality NOTHING. Symbian is nice, the media player can't list artists only playlist,songs and genres besides the lack of apps and the media player limitations its a smooth OS, sad to see it go but what a send off A great phone to say goodbye to symbian with... I am waiting for my BBX device yes I use BBX because I will not get sued feel free to do the same.... Now enough of me...Why do u choose BlackBerry or what ever device u have?....My Personal opinion also called "Free"dom of speech lol
    09-15-12 01:27 AM
    1. Keyboard
    2. Size of device
    3. Quality
    4. Micro sim card
    5. Cheap plan communication
    6. Long lasting battery 3-4 days for me
    7. bbm
    8. best email anywhere
    9. Quality calling features
    10. best call sound
    11. Signal strength
    12. device bold 9900 looks sexy
    13. perfect combo of touchscreen/keyboard
    15. fast typing because of best keyboard
    16. track pad is awesome
    17. MOST IMPORTANT INDICATOR LIGHT!!!!!!!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    Jonathank likes this.
    09-15-12 02:15 AM
    BlackBerry chose me

Before smartphones came about, BlackBerry did a great job of being a phone. And still is by being efficient in communicating. Yes, all these Android devices and iphones have a lot of great features, but they don't do the simple things well like a BlackBerry does. It is a phone first and will only get better as it develops even more!
    Jonathank likes this.
    09-15-12 02:43 AM
    I chose BlackBerry for its ease of use. Its keyboard just feels great. Its professional design, media card slot, notification light, trackpad, and BBM.

09-15-12 03:12 AM
    Why do you have to bash other brands when pointing out BBs pluses?
    Blacklatino and mikeo007 like this.
    09-15-12 05:04 AM
    Hasn't there been half a dozen of these "why do you love BlackBerry" threads this week
    I used to give detailed answers to these because it felt good, but instead I'll just say this; because I love it from the heart. Wooot

Written from BitPusher's BlackBerry 9650 using Tapatalk
    Donnee likes this.
    09-15-12 07:11 AM
    Why do you have to bash other brands when pointing out BBs pluses?
    I don't get it, How do u give pros and cons without someone calling it bashing... SICK OF PEOPLE QUICK TO SAY IM BASHING.... its called an opinion buddy... U must b in that "world" only iOS users would say im bashing
    09-15-12 11:25 AM
    I don't get it, How do u give pros and cons without someone calling it bashing... SICK OF PEOPLE QUICK TO SAY IM BASHING.... its called an opinion buddy... U must b in that "world" only iOS users would say im bashing
    The thread is titled "Why do you choose Blackberry," not "why do you choose Blackberry & give reasons the other phones are crap" >_>

One of the posters in here listed the reasons he chooses Blackberry WITHOUT bashing or mentioning the others.
    It's not a hard thing to do.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    09-15-12 11:48 AM
    I chose BlackBerry for the work all done quickly,
    No how to get involved with, all at the touch of a button, either send an email or upload a photo from Facebook.

Comfort of the keyboard is just amazing.
    Everything is everywhere, not like other operating systems to look for all
    And who knows where everything is.
    09-15-12 12:29 PM
    The thread is titled "Why do you choose Blackberry," not "why do you choose Blackberry & give reasons the other phones are crap" >_>

One of the posters in here listed the reasons he chooses Blackberry WITHOUT bashing or mentioning the others.
    It's not a hard thing to do.

Get over urself.... Wow Did I not call it??? This guys has an Ios device and ONLY an Apple Fan would b quick to say I'm Bashing....Notice everyone else jus gives their reasons and not quick to jump on my back,,, The reason I put at the end in my opinion and FREEDOM of speech.... Know the term Bashin befor u use it.. I never said any phone was crap what I did say was the Issues I personally have with each of them... Far from Bashing my friend
    Last edited by Jonathank; 09-15-12 at 12:49 PM. Reason: typo
    09-15-12 12:47 PM
    I run a business with mine. Until the other platforms exceed bb in what my needs are, I'm staying in the RIM boat. Communication is king for me and like mentioned earlier, that is were bb shines brightest.
    Jonathank likes this.
    09-15-12 12:57 PM
    Oh good, another one of these threads. Haven't seen one in about 7 minutes.
    Viktor_Volkov, Donnee and mikeo007 like this.
    09-15-12 02:16 PM
    simple....bbm. there just isn't anything else like it.
    09-15-12 02:19 PM
    why are you so defensive then, careful don't pop a vessel.
    I have to disappoint you but I dont have an iOS device all though I agree they are great devices... cya
    09-15-12 02:23 PM
    I never got a blackberry because these stupid slogans like 'tools not toys'! A phone is what you make of it, every BB is not a tool, every iphone is not a toy.

My BB is not a tool, I chose BB as a social platform, I love the apps as facebook,twitter what bb has to offer, I love the keyboard as I'm a heavy social user, BBM,facebook, twitter I use the lot!

So on that not, I chose BB for the social network apps available to me, yes I know iphone has these apps too (apart from BBM) but the UI on the BB apps are much better, and I chose BB for the great keyboard they provide me.
    09-15-12 03:06 PM
    why are you so defensive then, careful don't pop a vessel.
    I have to disappoint you but I dont have an iOS device all though I agree they are great devices... cya
    So defensive, No. SOOO FREAKING tired of the word BASHING and TROLL? YES. What I wrote was "my" reason's I choose a BlackBerry over others, SIMPLE. I asked what r ur reason's?. Can u honestly look at what I wrote and call it bashing? Its legitimate facts, WP u can't set a simple ringtone is bashing? NO, IOS is in its own world even when it comes to charging Bashing NO, Android is confusing with millions of apps. Bashing is far from it. I have a right to have my opinion, What u should have wrote is the reasons u choose ur device because THAT'S ALL I ASKED FOR.
    09-15-12 03:21 PM
    Hasn't there been half a dozen of these "why do you love BlackBerry" threads this week
    I used to give detailed answers to these because it felt good, but instead I'll just say this; because I love it from the heart. Wooot

Written from BitPusher's BlackBerry 9650 using Tapatalk
    With over 8 million readers a month, u should expect to see some duplicates lol
    09-15-12 03:33 PM
    Correct me someone if I am wrong, but I remember the 2007 Steve Jobs keynote, the part he was saying that the point of a whole touchscreen device vs keyboard one is to allow the phone to adapt to the user tasks. Interesting, tough, it is the main reason I use a BB : it perfecly adapts to my everyday life, allowing me to do my stuff so easily, so naturally that it becomes... Boring. SMS/emailing is fast, browsing to find an information, copy the page adress or the part of the text I was looking for is fast, dial is fast, edit a document or creating one on the go -in the morning is fast, get it done and properly written is so easy it would be stupid to wait to be home or turn on my laptop... Which I barely use (to update my phone only, actually) sinc� I got my PlayBook. No need to get more into personals d�tails : right out the box, Every BlackBerry I've owned simplified my everyday life in so many ways that I would be fool to look for something Else when I have all I need in a compact size fitting in my hand.
    09-15-12 04:14 PM
    Besides the Fact that it is Work Issued easy to use does what I need it to do it just feels right.
    And once you go black (wait for it ) berry you never go back.
    09-15-12 04:41 PM
    I am no doubt BlackBerry by Choice. Its due to the simplicity of the UI and the keyboard. Social networking is made simple when I use BlackBerry. The keyboard ensures accuracy and speed. Cant wait for BB10.

09-15-12 04:53 PM
    Get over urself.... Wow Did I not call it??? This guys has an Ios device and ONLY an Apple Fan would b quick to say I'm Bashing....Notice everyone else jus gives their reasons and not quick to jump on my back,,, The reason I put at the end in my opinion and FREEDOM of speech.... Know the term Bashin befor u use it.. I never said any phone was crap what I did say was the Issues I personally have with each of them... Far from Bashing my friend
    I use my 4S basically as an iPod & for apps.
    I have a 9930 as my main phone so explain to me how I'm strictly an "Apple Fan"...

09-15-12 05:34 PM
    1. Email
    2. Keyboard
    3. LED Notification Light
    4. Battery Life
    5. Signal Strength/call quality
    09-15-12 07:06 PM
    I use my 4S basically as an iPod & for apps.
    I have a 9930 as my main phone so explain to me how I'm strictly an "Apple Fan"...

Don't see anything about strictly in my statement. Never said u were "strictly" an apple fan
    09-15-12 07:26 PM
    When I chose BlackBerry, I chose it because all my friends had BlackBerry at the time, and the BBM hype was crazy. After getting used to it, I found the QWERTY keyboard immense. Very useful, I was achieveing a WPM count similar to when I was on my desktop! I always found BlackBerry reliable to use (hence I bought a Torch). In time though, due to problems with the carrier, I had to leave BlackBerry...
    09-15-12 08:41 PM
    i chose Blackberry because I respect RIM and how they go with the real ethics of doing their business. they dont lie and cheat like some companys... *coughcough* Apple *coughcough*
    I like the phones. the keyboards. the social apps. pretty much everything. i just got on the BB band wagon and im not getting off for some time.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9330 using Tapatalk
    09-15-12 09:08 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD