I reviewed an app I really liked and gave it 4 stars. After it was submitted from my Blackberry, it appeared almost immediately on the BlackBerry App World website. There are two other apps which I didn't like as much, and gave them 2 stars and 3 stars respectively. For some reason, those do not get posted. Is there a time delay for someone to read over the review and approve it before it gets posted? I hope the reviews to be posted are not selected by the app developers themselves. If this were happening it'd certainly undermine the credibility of the reviews at the Blackberry App World website. I'd be less inclinded to waste my time to write a review if I know it won't get posted or to read a review if I know the reviews are skewed to the positive side.

Has this happened to anyone else where they wrote a review but never saw it get posted?
    Last edited by cre8tor; 12-19-10 at 09:37 PM.
    12-19-10 08:08 PM
    There is indeed a time delay when a review gets post. Review gets posted once the scheduled propagation takes place. How fast it is depends on your luck, depends on when you have posted, the propagation takes place immediately after that or it have to wait a long time for the next propagation. Typically it may take up to 2 days.
    All reviews will automatically get the "Approved" status, however, the vendor has the option to "Deny Review". Most vendors do not deny reviews unless it is some spam and works of mischief on the reviews.
    12-20-10 11:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD