With so many iPhone apps and iPhone users there must be a ton of boards and comunities for them to visit.
    12-26-11 08:37 PM
    because we're cool
    12-26-11 08:48 PM
    Because even though they switched to an iPhone. They still love and miss blackberry. And they know people here on crackberry are helpful to blackberry users who encounter problems
    Tre Lawrence likes this.
    12-26-11 08:48 PM
    I've often wondered the same. My guess is that they started with BB and moved on. One of the things I like most about my BB is the sense of sharing and community. I guess you just don't get the same from an iphone.
    slyjackson and andy957 like this.
    12-26-11 08:49 PM
    I am still here once in a while cuz I was a bb user before I jumped ship... Still come back to visit but there is much less hate in the tipb forum, which is why I frequent there much more
    phonejunky likes this.
    12-26-11 09:02 PM
    The folks who run this site allow everyone who contributes in a meaningful way to participate. It's not different than many other sites.

Plus, a lot of those iPhone users still own BlackBerry devices. I know several that are huge RIM fans, and are looking for any excuse to come back.
    andy957 likes this.
    12-26-11 09:05 PM
    I am still here once in a while cuz I was a bb user before I jumped ship... Still come back to visit but there is much less hate in the tipb forum, which is why I frequent there much more
    Im sure you enjoy your phone, thats great. The main reason for a lack of hate on the tipb forum is because BB users have no interest in going there and slamming the product.. they are forced to come to CB their home and defend their own though.
    batboris likes this.
    12-26-11 09:28 PM
    To laugh hysterically
    Cleveland likes this.
    12-26-11 09:32 PM
    Im sure you enjoy your phone, thats great. The main reason for a lack of hate on the tipb forum is because BB users have no interest in going there and slamming the product.. they are forced to come to CB their home and defend their own though.
    With all due respect, you always make it sound like a civil war. It's not that serious. It isn't the web incarnation of the Westside Story.

Everyone here has a vested interest in BlackBerry products. If you sense that you don't want to hear specific posters, ignore them.

Have fun, and enjoy your product. No one should be able to take that away from you.
    12-26-11 09:35 PM
    Perhaps, though I'm sure the browser shipped on BB devices (before OS 6) isn't helping either.
    12-26-11 10:08 PM
    Well I'm here because I used to be a BlackBerry user and I'm curious how things are going to work out for RIM. I'm not a big fan of Tipb.
    12-26-11 10:24 PM
    They're here for the Crack not the Berries
    up488, drice01 and andy957 like this.
    12-26-11 10:31 PM
    If you will notice, many of the current iPhone users use to be devoted BlackBerry owners. The hardest part about going iPhone is realizing that one may be giving up on one of the most active online forum communities. Some members have managed to hold on to the community even if they no longer own a BlackBerry.

The number of individuals that go from BlackBerry to iPhone is likely larger than the number that go from iPhone to BlackBerry. Therefore, you probably wouldn't see too many BlackBerry users on tipb.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    pantlesspenguin and cevag like this.
    12-26-11 10:32 PM
    Now I would never purchase an Apple product or allow one to be purchased by someone living under my roof...

But as an Android user that came from a BB, I never stopped liking my BB. I just liked my Android phones more. I've noticed a lot of the Android phone users are not a name brand loyalty user but a what works for them brand loyalty user.
    12-27-11 01:55 AM
    Now I would never purchase an Apple product or allow one to be purchased by someone living under my roof...

But as an Android user that came from a BB, I never stopped liking my BB. I just liked my Android phones more. I've noticed a lot of the Android phone users are not a name brand loyalty user but a what works for them brand loyalty user.
    And this is exactly how it should be. The minute Blackberry can no longer provide what I need I will jump ship and I would consider an iPhone. It is a brilliant device and deserves all the plaudits it receives.

What I don't understand is the need to rank on other platforms just because you are using a certain one. #Smmfh
    12-27-11 02:25 AM
    My experience with iPhone users hasn't been that great. I know a fair few of them now and there are a lot of good ones. Most people don't let physical goods change them but some do. I've run into a few iPhone users that feel that they are better then certain people because of the phone they use(or other products that they use), specifically BlackBerry users. This may be the case with a lot of them that come on here just to talk trash about the platform. There are also a lot of iPhone users that are still interested in the platform.
    12-27-11 06:46 AM
    A lot because they like the forum.

Some because they have no lives and are very insecure about their decisions to get a different product and must push others to believe that the one they bought was the best and is the best and always will be the best.

Some are still cool though so kudos to you guys. You know you are.

Gtfo to those other guys.
    16698624 likes this.
    12-27-11 07:43 AM
    With so many iPhone apps and iPhone users there must be a ton of boards and comunities for them to visit.
    P enis Envy
    12-27-11 07:56 AM
    There is a lot of smart, knowledgeable people on this forum. Reason enough to come and visit.

Having said that there are a few iPhone/iPad users that climb out of the Apple forum only to make negative BB/PB post. I would prefer they crawl back.

Love my Apple and Blackberry devices.
    12-27-11 08:00 AM
    Maybe the iPhone users get more love on Crackberry forums than they get on the iPhone forums . Who cares if they are here or not. The more the merrier.
    12-27-11 11:53 AM
    A majority of us still own blackberry products.

Sent from my IPhone 4s using Tapatalk
    GingerSnapsBack likes this.
    12-27-11 01:03 PM
    What I've found annoying is many times I meet an Apple (Mac, iPhone, iPad) user in person - they seem to be fixated in converting me for some reason. As if they have a vested interest in making Apple money. It really is like a religion to some of these people.
    12-27-11 01:18 PM
    Coz we r cool man
    12-27-11 01:19 PM
    You never forget your first love
    12-27-11 02:40 PM
    Maybe like being at a car wreck, really disgusting but you can't look away.
    saalnaz likes this.
    12-27-11 02:47 PM
92 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD