I carry two. Z30 on BES, and Passport that is personal.

RedBerry Passport / 10.3.1.1133 / Telus
    01-31-15 01:01 PM
    BlackBerry passport is all I need!

Posted via J's blackberry passport
    01-31-15 01:05 PM
    At work, BlackBerry is not supported by the IT system.

Only Android and iOS.

Posted via CB10
    02-01-15 02:26 AM
    Very few people need one smartphone, let alone several. However, we have ways to justify our wants to ourselves :-).

Q10/10.3.1.821
    02-01-15 02:32 AM
    I have a Passport with a 6 plus on the shelf. I swap Sims.

Posted via CB10
    02-01-15 04:57 AM
    This question has been asked quite a few times on CrackBerry....

Many big law firms issue their lawyers with two phones - a BlackBerry for anything confidential, eg email, documents and intranet - and a simple handset for making calls. The logic is that the lawyer in transit can read emails, documents, etc whilst having a conversation at the same time about these emails & documents - speaker phone conversations are not allowed when the lawyer is anywhere public (eg business lounge at the airport) for reasons of client confidentiality.

Also, many people you see with two phones, will only own one of them - the other will be a corporate locked down device that they are not allowed to use for personal stuff. I was at a legal/investment conference a couple of weeks ago (re: major infrastructure projects for renewables - it wasn't the most interesting conference I've ever attended!) and every one of the attractively dressed city women seemed to have an iPhone as well as a BlackBerry - my assumption is that the iPhones were personal devices, and the BlackBerry phones were the ones supplied by their employers. (Don't know about the blokes' phones, as they were not of any interest to look at.....).
    What kind of blackberry they are using?

Posted via CB10
    02-01-15 05:31 AM
    What kind of blackberry they are using?

Posted via CB10
    The lawyer I work with a lot (he was one of the presenters at the conference) has just started using a Classic (he's a guinea pig for his law firm, as the rest of them are still on pre-OS10 BlackBerry phones, eg Bolds AND Curves).

The attractively dressed city women attendees that I saw using BlackBerrys were mainly on Q10's, some Q5's (including lady sitting next to me) and I think some Curves too. I don't know if there were any Z's in attendance, as I find it difficult (at distance) to differentiate between Z's and some Android phones (iPhones are easier to spot because of the button).
    02-01-15 11:12 AM
    The lawyer I work with a lot (he was one of the presenters at the conference) has just started using a Classic (he's a guinea pig for his law firm, as the rest of them are still on pre-OS10 BlackBerry phones, eg Bolds AND Curves).

The attractively dressed city women attendees that I saw using BlackBerrys were mainly on Q10's, some Q5's (including lady sitting next to me) and I think some Curves too. I don't know if there were any Z's in attendance, as I find it difficult (at distance) to differentiate between Z's and some Android phones (iPhones are easier to spot because of the button).
    i guess blackberry is mainly use for email and phone calls
    02-01-15 11:52 AM
    I have always carried two phones...1(Soon to be BlackBerry formerly iPhone) for business and 1(Android) for personal usage. Just came back to Blackberry after 3 1/2 years. I'm waiting on my Q5 to arrive from Amazon via UPS as we speak. Cant beat it for $159.00 unlocked!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    02-13-15 02:54 PM
84 ... 234