Hi all! I am new to my BB Curve 8330. I've had it for about a week. I am LOVING it, but I have one problem. I use the browser A LOT. Normally, it's fine, but twice now in two days, I've had to remove my battery to get my browser to work right. If I don't, it runs super slow...the screen that says BlackBerry will come on, but then the loading of the menu page takes aleast 3 minutes...more if I try Go to...
    I have no idea how the multiple browser thing works and I'm wondering if I have several browsers open and just don't know it? Is that possible? How do I know if I have more than one browser open? I'm just not use to anything other than Windows, I guess. HELP!
    Oh, and how often should I be removing my battery when using my BB correctly?

Thanks for the help!
    12-09-08 07:25 PM
    Well adore, after sticking around this forum a week I learned that the curve 8330's need to have the operating system upgraded from 4.3 to 4.5.0.77. This will end the need for the daily battery pull. I haven't don't a battery pull in weeks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-09-08 07:38 PM
    Hmmmm... Is that it?
    How do I upgrade OS? Thanks for your time!
    12-09-08 07:41 PM
    Make sure you close out of all apps including the browser when you are done. Do not just hit the end key but actually hit the blackberry button then close. This should help a little.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-09-08 07:43 PM
    Check your available memory as well . This can slow down your bb.
    12-09-08 07:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD