Folks, I think I figured out a reason why some people are so against BlackBerry.

Two weeks ago I was out with some friends, one of them is a Dr who is an iPhone user. This friend was typing away on his iPhone, frustrated by his errors. I leaned over and showed him my Z10 he was totally impressed right up until he saw the BlackBerry logo. See folks, he was heavily invested in BlackBerry and lost a lot of money. Once he saw the logo his response was that of a hurt person... he wanted nothing to do with BlackBerry and sneered away.

The moral of my story is that many US and Canadian users lost money and feel the company let them down... Nothing we do, show or say will change their minds. To me it's a waste of resources to try and change their minds.

Posted using my amazing and intelligent Z10
    06-01-14 03:40 PM
    Everything that goes up must come down.

And some go back up again ;-)

Signature - Google wants your info. What are you gonna do about it?
    06-01-14 03:47 PM
    Well what can we do? It is business and persons take it personal. It is the product that attracts users but if you heavily invest in it then i can understand why. Good luck to all the BlackBerry investors out there.

? Slicing using my ?
    06-01-14 03:47 PM
    Everything in life has risks. I took a risk when I bought the PlayBook and was an early adopter of the BB10.

Sent from my Q10 or Z10.
    06-01-14 07:29 PM