BBartist: I paint, draw, sculpt...anything and everything
    12-21-08 03:19 PM
    As BB artist so skillfully put it, I also am an avid artist. Pen and ink, oils, acrylic. And although it's not what I do for a living, it's what I AM, and what I was born to do. I am an absolute batman fanatic, and have been so since around 1966. I draw Batman and anything related to him at every opportunity. Hence the user name 'Gothamart'
    12-21-08 03:34 PM
    My username started when I was in high shcool playing football. They used to call me "Black Magic", so when I joined the Navy there was another guy in my command with the same nickname. He became New Jersey Black and I became "Carolina Black"
    12-21-08 04:06 PM
    The name speaks for itself...
    12-21-08 04:42 PM
    Talk about reviving a topic. In march, it will be two years!
    LOL, you're right... this thread been brought back from the dead. Talk about not re-posting...

Me... PvT My initials, yup that's it. Though many of my closest friends just call me PvT, there you have it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-21-08 04:56 PM
    I made the name up back when yahoo chat first started. My whole profile was one big joke so I figured my name should be as well. Wally Jay Rosenberger was just about the silliest name I could come up with.

12-21-08 06:45 PM
    Mine is pretty self explanatory. I live in Texas!
    12-21-08 10:04 PM
    I'm very aware that it's not a Dave song.... it's a reference that he makes to the Little Feat song in Crash Into Me.

That is not a DMB song. Dixie Chicken is by Little Feat
    12-21-08 10:04 PM
    I'm very aware that it's not a Dave song.... it's a reference that he makes to the Little Feat song in Crash Into Me.
    Gotcha. I know the song you are talking about.
    12-21-08 10:08 PM
    So, mine comes from the slogan "Crack Kills." I just added berry to it, and the rest is not history. Who revived this thread I wonder?
    12-21-08 10:29 PM
    I picked mine because it's my last name and the year we got married.

12-21-08 10:40 PM
    I am Gumbyprincess. Lol. I just tickle myself.

12-22-08 09:54 AM
    the reason why i chose my name is because i used to have an STI and i loved the same way i love my berry. i was always doing something to my car. ej25 is the engine code. but now i no longer have my sti, so i kinda regret choosing that name. i would love to change it to something else but everybody already knows me as ej.
    12-22-08 10:24 AM
    I picked mine because it's my last name and the year we got married.
    Your last name sounds either Irish or Scottish.
    12-22-08 10:28 AM
    because it's my old coder handle from back in the day I work on zsnes so I decided to keep it. It's like my second name. Thats what people know me for.
    12-22-08 10:46 AM
    mine is a term of endearment that my hubby calls me, rastagal (he's Jamaican, I have dreadlocks and I am female), nj is for the state I live in.
    12-22-08 10:51 AM
    It's the kennel name I use for my Rottweilers.
    12-22-08 11:04 AM
    "Back in the day" when I was a travelling contractor I signed up for a hotmail account (before they were Microsoft even), and everything was being Y2K compliant or people were tagging on "2K" to their products, etc.

But the handle can be viewed in two different ways:

myke (mike) y2k (year 2000)
    or how I pronounce it: mykey (mikey) 2k (2000)

So whenever needed, I use that handle. It's over 10 years old now! So if you see it, chances extremely high it's me...

Odd I picked it though since my name is Floyd.

-m

(just kidding about the last bit )
    12-22-08 11:05 AM
    I chose mine the day Madeline Kahn passed away. I had joined a flight sim group and wanted a German sounding name, so vonSchtupp it was in honor of Ms Kahn's Lili von Schtup.
    12-22-08 11:06 AM
    I am very fond of Haute Couture, and any of it's small branches.
    12-22-08 11:19 AM
    vndlewis = my husband's initial, my initial and our last name. However vd did not look or sound good so it became v and d - vnd. I use it as my screen name everywhere.

Now if you look here on CB, I am also D or vindeelou. I love Cindylou Who from the grinch. I am really liking vindeelou and it will probably soon become me screen name on future boards.

I want to thank my cerealberry and friends in psh for my new name!

12-22-08 11:38 AM
    I like the name D...
    12-22-08 11:40 AM
    uncivilized was always something i was referred to indirectly usually in reference to my personality. over time, i just adapted it as my handle.. and its been this way since 2005. lol.
    12-22-08 11:53 AM
    I like the name D...
    D works too. That was also started in psh. My friends have a choice.

12-22-08 12:02 PM
    D works too. That was also started in psh. My friends have a choice.

I hear ya, I always look forward to running into you on the forums...
    12-22-08 12:04 PM
106 ... 2345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD