They DON'T want pics and info about you. Your NEIGHBOR does. Your teacher at school. That guy who has beef with you. A guy/girl who is psychotic and is willing to die to have you like in the movies. LOL.

You are clearly missing the point. Everyone is! Don't brush off the security flaws of the 'beloved, dropped from heaven' mobile platform
    Trust me I'm not missing the point. I just don't give a flying $?/:.......
    02-29-12 09:39 PM
    Unless I'm going to get involved in criminal activity I'm not going to lose sleep over this subject... The Govt already has all your info,as does your bank and credit card company,etc etc. If they want pics of my ugly old a$$,go at er!!!!
    Corporations + Government = The Biggest Criminal Entity the world will ever know. Sheep would care if they were able.
    Last edited by olblueyez; 02-29-12 at 09:43 PM.
    TTBGF likes this.
    02-29-12 09:40 PM
    Corporations + Government = The Biggest Criminal Entity the world will ever know. Sheep would care if they were able.
    Don't disagree or necessarily agree with that, I just don't worry about those things... Sheep?????? Do you have a barn?
    Last edited by skier1960; 02-29-12 at 09:51 PM.
    02-29-12 09:49 PM
    Don't disagree or necessarily agree with that, I just don't worry about those things... Sheep?????? Do you have a barn?
    Go to YouTube, look up "Rockefeller RFID".

Also, if you agree they are criminals, then you would also agree they would need secure devices. Hence the name of the thread.
    02-29-12 10:09 PM
    Corporate Monkeys are a dime a dozen. Monkey see, Monkey do. Monkeys get fired for stuff like this all the time. All they have to do is rub their dirty little butts on the wrong gorilla. The new Monkeys can switch back just as easy as they left.
    Is this some kind of rant? What are you trying to say?
    Skier1960 likes this.
    02-29-12 10:19 PM
    Is this some kind of rant? What are you trying to say?
    Here today and gone tomorrow isn't just for Monkeys and Blackberry.
    02-29-12 10:38 PM
    Here today and gone tomorrow isn't just for Monkeys and Blackberry.
    Was that supposed to make MORE sense?
    Skier1960 likes this.
    03-01-12 12:41 AM
    Was that supposed to make MORE sense?
    Well, [email protected], to be frank, yes.
    03-01-12 09:12 AM
    to be frank,

Frank? As in Sinatra? I stepped into Bizzaro world.

Cheers Brother! Enjoy the day!
    Skier1960 likes this.
    03-01-12 09:17 AM
    "..Better to go to the aluminum foil..."

As in a recent "the Finder" episode !? LOL
    Skier1960 likes this.
    03-01-12 01:16 PM
    This would be brutal for military and police ! It could be more than just embarrassing ... the info could potentially be used to kill people !!!
    03-01-12 01:36 PM
    This would be brutal for military and police ! It could be more than just embarrassing ... the info could potentially be used to kill people !!!
    Lmao!

Sent from the best mobile device ever --Samsung Galaxy Note
    03-01-12 03:22 PM
    Save the foil hats. You will need them.
    03-01-12 04:33 PM
63 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD