When I get an android notifications for example "AppStore Updates" I used to be able to click on the notification, it would open and then gave me an option to open the app from right there in the HUB to see what apps have updates on the Amazon App Store. Same with "MyTransitNYC" the app would send me a notification in the HUB and I could open the notification, even see right in the notification what busses or subways had problems as well as the option to open the app. Now, I can no longer open any Android notifications, from the HUB. I press and press and nothing happens. I'm wondering if this is since the latest update that came out to address deletion of Android apps on BB10. Has anyone experienced this? Any suggestions?
    03-01-16 07:18 AM
    You have corruption in the Android settings on your device.

There is little you can do to fix the problem, short of doing a clean install of the OS.

There has been SOME success with the following (might be worth a shot):

Full backup with Link. Reload OS on device. Restore all with Link EXCEPT for the item called "BlackBerry Runtime".
    You have corruption in the Android settings on your device.

There is little you can do to fix the problem, short of doing a clean install of the OS.

There has been SOME success with the following (might be worth a shot):

Full backup with Link. Reload OS on device. Restore all with Link EXCEPT for the item called "BlackBerry Runtime".
    03-01-16 07:26 AM
    Thanks Conite, I have an unlocked Z30, how do I reload the OS? With Link or do I need to use Sachesi or something like it?
    03-01-16 09:22 AM
    Thanks Conite, I have an unlocked Z30, how do I reload the OS? With Link or do I need to use Sachesi or something like it?
    Use Link.
    03-01-16 10:17 AM
    Use Link.

GEO1ER, what os are you on? Also, I'd like to know if you were successful at restoring your Z30.

Conite,

What I find odd, is that my Z30 works perfectly on 2813. never updated the runtime on this device. And I'm able to tap notification and go to the appstore...

However, both my Passport & SE have this issue on the same notification issue. Odd thing here is the SE is brand new and I had no choice to reload OS through Link when I received it last week for first time use setup. Never updated the Runtime from BlackBerry World either. I still have the Appstore Notification problem.

My Passport OG on the other hand as the issue even though I updated the runtime issued as fix last week. So I'm confused...

Even if we reload the OS with Link, we still get the same issue...unless I'm just missing something?

Posted via CB10 on my Passport SE SR 10.3.2.2836, OS 10.3.2.2876
    03-08-16 12:56 AM
    Even if we reload the OS with Link, we still get the same issue...unless I'm just missing something?

Posted via CB10 on my Passport SE SR 10.3.2.2836, OS 10.3.2.2876
    An OS reload with Link, a security wipe, or an autoloader will always fix the problem (without doing a restore, of course).

The Android Runtime is not particularity robust, and can become unstable or corrupted in a number of ways, and lack of notifications are typically the first manifestation of that.
    03-08-16 05:44 AM