I was a random reboot victim with my AT&T Z10 ... however (with fingers crossed), the phone has functioned beautifully with the 10.1.0.2354 leak. You may want to give that a try. Good luck.
    Not everyone has a computer to access a leak. They have to wait for the official carrier ota update.There's also the warning(to those with computers) not to download leaks. You do at your own risk. It shouldn't be necessary to hunt for leaks that could make your problems worse if it's not backed by your carrier....

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    06-04-13 10:35 PM
    I have a STL100-1 on AT&T (live in foreign country) and have had zero reboots but plenty of drops as expected in the place I live. I think we should put the OP's issue in perspective. I would rather we (Blackberry Community) have a place to clean our dirty laundry and help out each other, than not. Or worse in the public media. We all know the pros and cons of Blackberry or we would not be here. I just learned here today how to delete a bookmark from the browser. But I am also sure some people are having serious problems. Let's listen, be patient, and help when possible. But I also think Blackberry will make it and I have done this post without any jokes. But did you hear about the guy who walked into the Apple store and ........
    FastLane228 likes this.
    06-04-13 10:40 PM
    Stick to BB that's better.
    So, BBQ10?

Duck & Cover :-).
    06-04-13 10:54 PM
    I just came back to BlackBerry upon Z10 launch on VZW and started new crackberry acct but these posts are getting old and depressing!! Fuuck!

Yes I still get a daily reboot on leaked 10.1 but in fairly pleased with the Z10. I held onto my iPhone 4S as it had some apps that weren't on BlackBerry but I since have side loaded those apps so I have everything I need n use.

I don't know....these posts are just bringing down morale.

Posted via CB10
    Dave Bourque and FastLane228 like this.
    06-04-13 11:26 PM
    There IS a mechanism in place to get the updates early, its called CrackBerry.com!!!!!

http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-leaked-beta-os-f395/

Anyways I think this thread has run it's course.
    06-04-13 11:27 PM
155 ... 567