First I am a loyal BB user. I have had BB products (pearl, storm, playbooks, z10's etc) and I love the concept as the absolute best communication device going, WHEN THEY WORK!

However I am at my wits end with issues such as lockups / reboots / dropping network connections and a host of other issues on the Z10 device.

Now I am pretty technical and I have used leaks, hybrid builds and the like (all to no avail btw). I call BB and they say it's in carrier testing. I call AT&T and there is no release date, nor do they tell you what issues the update fixes.

If you were the average non technical end-user ( folks that don't hang out here ) and you started having issues, I assume you would go back to when you purchased your phone and go for another make and model.

Just my 2 cents.
    Last edited by advcomputer; 06-04-13 at 09:53 AM.
    06-04-13 09:43 AM
    Just so I have this right, is the reason(s) for your claim that "BlackBerry will never make it" the issues plaguing the phones, or that there's zero transparency? Serious question, not trolling.
    Last edited by raino; 06-04-13 at 10:00 AM.
    Acumenight likes this.
    06-04-13 09:47 AM
    I'm using a Z10 on AT&T, and it's rock-solid.

Does that mean BlackBerry will make it?

Posted via CB10
    06-04-13 09:54 AM
    Blah.blah.blah.

Posted via CB10
    adjdudley21, seacan2 and bungaboy like this.
    06-04-13 09:56 AM
    I sympathize with the OP and do see that he is having problems with his device, but to extrapolate his problems to all users and the entire company's success or failure is a bit of a stretch.

Posted via CB10 from my spectacular Z10
    06-04-13 09:59 AM
    your title is catching but that's about it .. I understand this is your personal opinion ... bbry is here for the long run :thumbup:

BBM CHANNEL PIN:C000EF854<<BBRY�� STOCKS
    seacan2 and bungaboy like this.
    06-04-13 10:24 AM
    BIG TIME stretch! Rock solid Z10 on Verizon (latest leak of course).

Posted via CB10
    blakobecwa, seacan2 and bungaboy like this.
    06-04-13 10:30 AM
    Is that the reason Android never made it too, OP? This is why Blackberry  Will Never Make It!-vkn78.png
    06-04-13 10:36 AM
    I feel your pain OP. I'm on my second Z10 and I've tried leaks and every other way known on these forums to stop the random reboots but it just won't go away.

It's more frustrating than anything else but in hopeful that at some point there will be a fix because there is an awful lot I like about this phone.
    06-04-13 10:36 AM
    Is that the reason Android never made it too, OP? Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vkN78.png 
Views:	4260 
Size:	3.1 KB 
ID:	168271
    Android has a whole developer community to help fix what's wrong. BlackBerry doesn't have anyone they don't give free devices to.

Android= fixes within a few hours or days
    BlackBerry = still waiting for basic fixes.

Posted via CB10
    Donvald, Drew808 and Etios like this.
    06-04-13 10:40 AM
    I'm not sure that they will never make it but I agree with the rest. When someone takes it back to be fixed or replaced I'm betting they are being replaced with something that isn't a BBRY cause the next one will have the same issues which will make the customer even more unhappy.
    06-04-13 10:47 AM
    Android has a whole developer community to help fix what's wrong. BlackBerry doesn't have anyone they don't give free devices to.

Android= fixes within a few hours or days
    BlackBerry = still waiting for basic fixes.

Posted via CB10
    An insignificant number of minorities on a fan forum have an issue with their phone doesn't mean a whole company will fall into pieces though. Let's face it, if it was an actual issue, a lot of media outlets would have jumped on the BlackBerry Z10 is experiencing random reboots hype and the stocks be lower than what they already are.
    06-04-13 10:52 AM
    completely agree with you
    blackberry will never make it... the company is dooomed
    06-04-13 10:53 AM
    I to have a Z10 on AT&T and I have experienced the follwing;

random reboots
    sim disconnected
    lock ups
    dropping down to 4lte and droppnig network connections

Just to name a few.
    06-04-13 10:58 AM
    I sympathize with the OP and do see that he is having problems with his device, but to extrapolate his problems to all users and the entire company's success or failure is a bit of a stretch.

Posted via CB10 from my spectacular Z10
    There must be a large number of issues.. Look haw many people are seeking hybrid or leak o/s to fix there issues. Every O/S is going to have bugs / issues but some problems are more important than others.

Reboots and Drop network connections are more important than let say the inability to save a back ground picture.

However if you have issues with your phone and there is no fix in sight ( carrier update some time. maybe) what would you do?

That's all I am saying.
    kbz1960 and Etios like this.
    06-04-13 11:01 AM
    He has a point. Blackberry will never make it. Now as soon as they announce "it" then we will know if he was right or wrong.
    06-04-13 11:02 AM
    An insignificant number of minorities on a fan forum have an issue with their phone
    At what point is it insignificant, or is everyone insignificant, unless it's you with the issues?

And how many have issues that are not on this site?

How are they handling these issues except by saying when the carrier releases an update. OK, so when will that be? I don't know..

Hmmm sounds like a great way to keep customers to me.

And again I am not talking about crap like changing a background wont work but things that effect you ability to get email, rebooting, lockups, etc. Ya know major issues.

If you were an average consumer what would you do.., Keep the faith or go to another platform?

That's the point I am trying to make.
    kbz1960, haringfish and bekkay like this.
    06-04-13 11:03 AM
    I was a random reboot victim with my AT&T Z10 ... however (with fingers crossed), the phone has functioned beautifully with the 10.1.0.2354 leak. You may want to give that a try. Good luck.
    06-04-13 11:09 AM
    So.................... time for a new phone? If BB isn't good enough for you don't stick around.
    FastLane228 and jrdba like this.
    06-04-13 11:12 AM
    I'd be interested to know if there are any Z10 owners on carriers besides AT&T experiencing the same things.

So far, those complaining about the same kinds of issues in this thread are all using AT&T.
    06-04-13 11:13 AM
    Good to have a Devils advocate...it helps the process... In spite of all the issues I would buy next version of Z10 without a doubt...its perfect for me

Posted via CB10
    06-04-13 11:14 AM
    So.................... time for a new phone? If BB isn't good enough for you don't stick around.
    I think he wants to stick around but BBRY isn't making it easy. Multiply the OP by thousands and keep telling to nonstick around and you'll be looking for new device too.
    06-04-13 11:16 AM

See that's the issue I have 2 z10's> I was expecting some small issues with a new o/s, like ALL o/s have ( ios, android) but major problems like reboots, lost network connectivity, and the like should of been test and resolved prior to release, yes or is that asking to much of BB?
    kbz1960 and FuriousK like this.
    06-04-13 11:19 AM
    I'd be interested to know if there are any Z10 owners on carriers besides AT&T experiencing the same things.

So far, those complaining about the same kinds of issues in this thread are all using AT&T.
    That is an excellent question
    06-04-13 11:25 AM
    sometimes i think people just try to bash blackberry.......had a few in the early stage but no reboots no lockups and i recently updated my os even better.......
    seacan2 and John Pawling like this.
    06-04-13 11:26 AM
155 123 ...