Iphone is the easiest user friendly phone on the market. It is a pleasure to use. There r iPhone apps for any and every possible activity. And the apps r just as smooth to use as the phone.
    Android is the most customizable smart phone on the market. The os went from a clunky ios wanna be to a smooth customizable very powerful os. The back button and multi task button make it very convenient to use for newcomers. The fact that so many phone makers have endorsed android means that u can have an android in just about any shape, size, colour, and variation that u can ask for.
    These two os's have eaten blackberries lunch for years to the point where BlackBerry can't even go out of business without loosing their shirt.
    And to criticize the heavy weights as if they're inferior to the z10 exemplifies the mentality and attitude that put BlackBerry in the toilet.

Posted via CB10
    I couldn't have said it better myself. All my clients that where once dedicated to the BB platform have moved to IOS because the iPhone just works and they tell me the support is far better then what they received from BB and they are not looking back. That's just the sad reality of it.

Sent using the CB app from my iPhone 5
    09-15-13 03:56 PM
    I couldn't have said it better myself. All my clients that where once dedicated to the BB platform have moved to IOS because the iPhone just works and they tell me the support is far better then what they received from BB and they are not looking back. That's just the sad reality of it.

That's the reality of the people around you. The reality of the people around me are leaping off iPhone and on to android.

Posted via CB10
    09-15-13 04:08 PM
    That's the reality of the people around you. The reality of the people around me are leaping off iPhone and on to android.

Posted via CB10
    Same here bud, 2 friends switched from iPhone 5's to HTC One and a Note 2 the day after the recent announcements at Apple. These were 2 guys that were drinking dat Apple kool-aid hardcore and 1 vowed he'd never have Android, nor a phone that big(Note2) and voila next day he did a straight trade for that, it kind of gave me the lulz but I could see why.
    09-15-13 04:10 PM

Apple support really is the best in the industry.
    09-16-13 01:57 PM
    Same here bud, 2 friends switched from iPhone 5's to HTC One and a Note 2 the day after the recent announcements at Apple. These were 2 guys that were drinking dat Apple kool-aid hardcore and 1 vowed he'd never have Android, nor a phone that big(Note2) and voila next day he did a straight trade for that, it kind of gave me the lulz but I could see why.
    Apple is losing some to Android churn, for sure. The law of large numbers almost demands it. More Germaine to this thread though, is that NONE of them are switching to Black berry.

(Que all the the "oh but all my friends are dropping i5's for Zeds" meaningless replies.)
    09-16-13 02:00 PM
    Apple is losing some to Android churn, for sure. The law of large numbers almost demands it. More Germaine to this thread though, is that NONE of them are switching to Black berry.

(Que all the the "oh but all my friends are dropping i5's for Zeds" meaningless replies.)
    Wrong. There are plenty of new members here in this forum that came from iPhone. Surely not in any significant numbers to make a difference to apple or BlackBerry, but 'none' is wrong.

Btw, I for sure never said my friends are dropping iPhone for Zeds, they're all dropping them for android.

Posted via CB10
    09-16-13 02:10 PM
    Wrong. There are plenty of new members here in this forum that came from iPhone. Surely not in any significant numbers to make a difference to apple or BlackBerry, but 'none' is wrong.

Btw, I for sure never said my friends are dropping iPhone for Zeds, they're all dropping them for android.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah? You read the first sentence of my reply, right?

I just brought the discussion back to the relevant topic. "NONE" is not literally correct of course, but as you yourself pointed out, the number of people who are leaving iOS for BB10 is EFFECTIVELY zero.
    09-16-13 02:24 PM
    BlackBerry really missed out on another opportunity... but I do knew of people who switched from iPhone and claimed it was too Un friendly

Posted via CB10
    09-16-13 09:44 PM
    Android is a bloated beast? Pray tell then how they managed to put Jellybean (4.1) onto a phone with 512MB.

Alcatel bringing the affordable One Touch Fierce and One Touch Evolve to T-Mobile | Android Central
    09-25-13 08:31 AM
34 12