Hey guys just wondering what are your arguments as to why BlackBerry is a better device than the iPhone.. I love my BlackBerry and will never own an iPhone, love BBM and mainly it has what i need as a smartphone user i don't care for games and a touch screen.. but i keep getting pestered by all my friends who have iPhones..

What do you guys say to shut them up?
    11-03-10 06:08 PM
    I say use what works for you. Honestly, the BB vs iPhone debate is so old
    it isn't even funny.

Use what you like. Let others do the same. Debate OVER!!
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    11-03-10 06:13 PM
    ^exactly. blackberry and iphone are two different devices. just use what you want. and why are you getting pestered by your friends? are you/your friends 8 years old or something?
    11-03-10 06:21 PM
    You could just buy one and rock both lol.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-03-10 07:00 PM
    I actually thought about opening a second line and rockin an iphone for its games, but its hard to justify the extra $40 or so a month for that right now. Maybe if the iphone 5 comes out and the games blow me away, but I'll stick to my PS3 for now.

Seriously though the BB has features that are right for me, but also they are more aesthetically pleasing to my eye. From the build to the logo I love everything about BB's.
    11-03-10 08:27 PM
    If you prefer the Blackberry you must have a reason why. That should be good enough. The debate concerning which OS or which device is better is played out IMHO. Use what works for you.
    11-03-10 08:38 PM
    Hey guys just wondering what are your arguments as to why BlackBerry is a better device than the iPhone.. I love my BlackBerry and will never own an iPhone, love BBM and mainly it has what i need as a smartphone user i don't care for games and a touch screen.. but i keep getting pestered by all my friends who have iPhones..

I say you should tell them to talk to their mommies about the birds and bees and then they'll understand there are much more important things to think about than a stupid phone and you should try to find a girlfriend yourself and stop hanging out with freaks who think crap like this is important.Maybe even think about enlisting when you're old enough and serving your country in Afghanistan,

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    lssanjose likes this.
    11-21-10 07:05 PM
    Just tell them to leave you alone, and that you use what you like.
    11-21-10 07:42 PM
    BB rocks, you tell them the BB does it for you
    11-21-10 09:41 PM
    I actually thought about opening a second line and rockin an iphone for its games, but its hard to justify the extra $40 or so a month for that right now. Maybe if the iphone 5 comes out and the games blow me away, but I'll stick to my PS3 for now.

Seriously though the BB has features that are right for me, but also they are more aesthetically pleasing to my eye. From the build to the logo I love everything about BB's.
    go buy an ipod touch or an iPad..
    the ipod touch will give you the retina display and the face time feature..
    everything that an iphone 4 can do.. even calls, through Wi-fi
    11-21-10 09:47 PM
    go buy an ipod touch or an iPad..
    the ipod touch will give you the retina display and the face time feature..
    everything that an iphone 4 can do.. even calls, through Wi-fi
    +1, we're rocking the new touch at home, just as a media/video/play device over wifi and it's great. I just couldn't give up my BB as my main messaging and phone calling device (we don't even have a home phone line, just two BBs), and I'm far too comfortable and efficient with it
    11-21-10 09:52 PM

here's your problem..you're quickly closing your options..
    TRY the other platforms FIRST... then decide which one is better for YOU..
    let me say that again.. which one is BETTER FOR YOU..

BB is cheap.. that's why it's Better for me..
    average joe can get the BB experience for less than $100
    it won't cost you an arm and a leg.. and it will get things done.
    11-21-10 09:53 PM
    Tell them about qnx and that it will be so much better in all ways besides the led, push email/notifications, and bbm. Show them the playbook killing the ipad by seconds in bowser speed and let them know that it will be incorporated on the future phones. Also os6 is just as good as safari... I'm a former 3gs user before coming back to bb so I know. And blackberries mean business and iPhones mean omg check this cool app for whatever app you think is lame... There are plenty lol.

Also we don't have to jailbreak to customize our phones either. If ya need more ammo just ask lol.

My best friend Adam and I always talk phones and he would have a bb if he didn't have an iphone4 and I am viceversa on that. It's annoying when people can't respect others phones without raggin on them. That's why when Adam and I talk tech it's great.

He has a storm theme on his iPhone and I have iberry4 on mine. Coincidence I think not.
    Last edited by Evan_O; 11-21-10 at 09:59 PM. Reason: Spelling errors cuz on 3gs til replacement bold arrives lol
    11-21-10 09:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD