Ok, so, here's how it is.....

Finally, BB users have access to a handset that iPhone and Android users can sit up, take notice, and simply say wtf...when did they
    do that?

Now.....what's next?

Here's my suggestion....

Collectively.........BB users assemble and distribute invites.....send them out to all iPhone and Android users.....and cordially invite
    them to a party. Yes, a party. A big a$$ party.....booze...munchies......tons of phones......different types.....maybe even a poolside
    party.....with a bar....you know, the kind you have to swim up to.....

Then.......we......all.....throw these damn things in the pool and celebrate the joy of being alive.....the joy of looking each other in the eye,
    sharing a smile, a drink, a shot (or two)....and thank our Heavenly Stars that we still acknowledge some basic level of humanity in our
    tech-driven, egotistical, narcissistic lives....

Who's with me....????

OH.......and there's no f'in app for that.

Costa
    02-19-13 03:03 AM
    Ok, so, here's how it is.....

Finally, BB users have access to a handset that iPhone and Android users can sit up, take notice, and simply say wtf...when did they
    do that?

Now.....what's next?

Here's my suggestion....

Collectively.........BB users assemble and distribute invites.....send them out to all iPhone and Android users.....and cordially invite
    them to a party. Yes, a party. A big a$$ party.....booze...munchies......tons of phones......different types.....maybe even a poolside
    party.....with a bar....you know, the kind you have to swim up to.....

Then.......we......all.....throw these damn things in the pool and celebrate the joy of being alive.....the joy of looking each other in the eye,
    sharing a smile, a drink, a shot (or two)....and thank our Heavenly Stars that we still acknowledge some basic level of humanity in our
    tech-driven, egotistical, narcissistic lives....

Who's with me....????

OH.......and there's no f'in app for that.

Costa
    There should be rules against posting drunk! Go to sleep.
    02-19-13 04:36 AM
    There should be rules against posting drunk! Go to sleep.
    You serious? Wow. Maybe you should check out my past posts, my ignorant friend, and then get back to me...
    02-19-13 04:39 AM
    I think that's a great idea Costas, as long as your paying for the party.

I await your invitation.

Alan.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    anon(3896606) likes this.
    02-19-13 06:03 AM
    No. I was thinking of going, but I asked SIri and it said not to. I hear, and I obey.

You are only saying this because you have a BB. I have the #1 brand phone, which makes me a winner. I'M #1. I don't need your loser talk!
    araskin likes this.
    02-19-13 07:18 AM
    Waste of time post.

Tim

Ps, BB will not change the world.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9850
    02-19-13 08:15 AM
    Da Fak did I just read ????

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900
    Support your local paramedics...Run with scissors.
    02-19-13 08:26 AM
    You serious? Wow. Maybe you should check out my past posts, my ignorant friend, and then get back to me...
    I had a quick look, and now I'm worried for you! Just this morning alone you've mentioned drinking 4 times! Alcoholics Anonymous :
    richardat likes this.
    02-19-13 09:23 AM
    Oddball thread but the sentiment is a good one. Getting off our phones is a good idea...
    lack of quality face to face time will probably catch up to us someday.. lol

Oh the alcoholic jabs aren't that funny though.

Posted via CB10
    Edit: I accidentally posted originally, incomplete thought ;P
    Last edited by Novaone; 02-19-13 at 07:26 PM.
    02-19-13 09:57 AM
    Oddball thread but the sentiment is good. Getting off our phones is a good idea, lack of quality face to face communication will pro

Oh the alcoholic jabs aren't funny though.

Posted via CB10
    Oh come on, give humour a chance...
    Sorry OP, I know you mean well but iamanonymous's posts had me in splits. Gave me my daily dose of laughter .
    02-19-13 10:01 AM
    No. I was thinking of going, but I asked SIri and it said not to. I hear, and I obey.

You are only saying this because you have a BB. I have the #1 brand phone, which makes me a winner. I'M #1. I don't need your loser talk!
    LOL. Did you ask Siri if she knew how to swim?
    richardat likes this.
    02-19-13 10:12 AM
    Well, clearly some levity on this board is not the order of the day.

Please resume regular trolling as usual.

Mods, feel free to close the thread anytime.

Posted via CB10
    02-19-13 11:55 AM

You're an i.d.i.o.t. . Too bad your #1 phone can't fix stupid.

Posted via CB10
    02-19-13 11:57 AM
    I had a quick look, and now I'm worried for you! Just this morning alone you've mentioned drinking 4 times! Alcoholics Anonymous :
    ....and....?

Posted via CB10
    02-19-13 11:59 AM

'#1 #1 #1 ...' keep repeating this several times a day. Add ' I'M' to it at least twice a day and see how that works out for ya until the launch of yet another version of your beloved iPhone x/xx(s).

Fun times ...
    02-19-13 12:30 PM

Posted via CB10
    Even though i may hold a similar opinion. You just might get spanked for that.
    02-19-13 12:37 PM
    I think I'll have fries with that troll-burger
    geoffsdad likes this.
    02-19-13 12:40 PM
    This is turning out to be fun....
    Mods please let this play out for a while....I'm just going to get some beer
    02-19-13 03:43 PM

'#1 #1 #1 ...' keep repeating this several times a day. Add ' I'M' to it at least twice a day and see how that works out for ya until the launch of yet another version of your beloved iPhone x/xx(s).

Fun times ...

Posted via CB10
    WOW. Even the OP - all the while railing about people lacking a sense of humor about his post! OH man...LOL.

I guess when you're an extremist, you can't even recognize ridiculous statements. It would fit in with the lack of self-awareness often seen among some posters.

LOL. Did you ask Siri if she knew how to swim?
    Thanks Weeber. Siri says we can be friends. It is a special honor considering you are not one of us - a WINNER. Normally I would not even look at your kind - the unclean, but of course siri is omniscient, and sees inside your heart. You may talk to us - though you will wait until first addressed!

I have to take a shower now - it is the will of siri!
    02-19-13 03:50 PM
    Shame. We differ a lot on this forums, but I'd have expected you to get such an obvious joke.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    richardat likes this.
    02-19-13 04:02 PM
    You know, folks....the whole purpose of this thread was to add a bit fun and to show how ridiculous it is
    to fight and bicker on a site like this as to who has the better phone, OS, etc...

Unfortunately, it appears as though some have lost their sense of humor and appreciation for lighthearted
    off-topic discussions.

There was no need for negativity in this thread, yet some people still felt the need to troll.

That says something in my books.

Out.
    02-19-13 05:32 PM
    Shame. We differ a lot on this forums, but I'd have expected you to get such an obvious joke.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Yeah...it was hardly subtle wit....though words on the internet can be misinterpreted, I really don't know how I could clunk anybody on the head harder.

You know, folks....the whole purpose of this thread was to add a bit fun and to show how ridiculous it is
    to fight and bicker on a site like this as to who has the better phone, OS, etc...

Unfortunately, it appears as though some have lost their sense of humor and appreciation for lighthearted
    off-topic discussions.

There was no need for negativity in this thread, yet some people still felt the need to troll.

That says something in my books.

Out.
    Good Freakin.....well at least we can agree: this thread is indeed a testament to something! LOL
    02-19-13 08:01 PM
    Yeah...it was hardly subtle wit....though words on the internet can be misinterpreted, I really don't know how I could clunk anybody on the head harder.

Good Freakin.....well at least we can agree: this thread is indeed a testament to something! LOL
    You're still an i.d.i.o.t. you haven't contributed anything to this thread, other than to p.i.s.s. me off, since it IS my thread...
    Sitting behind a keyboard makes ya brave, I guess...
    02-20-13 03:32 AM
    You're still an i.d.i.o.t. you haven't contributed anything to this thread, other than to p.i.s.s. me off, since it IS my thread...
    Hey Costas, he was just being funny. No harm done. For once he wasn't his usual negative self and people still jumped on him.
    Richard, I got what you were trying to do. Seriously people, learn to enjoy some humour once a while.....
    Last edited by sam_b77; 02-20-13 at 01:16 PM.
    richardat likes this.
    02-20-13 06:35 AM
    Hey Costas, he was just being funny. No harm done. For once he wasn't his usual negative self and people still jumped on him.
    Richard, I got what you were trying to do. Seriously people, learn to enjoy some humour once a while.....
    Glad you got it....as did most people Sam ;-)

Hey Costas.....missed this....saw you calling another poster's father a "******" a little while ago though.

YOU are the big-talker behind the keyboard. There is nothing more pathetic than making posturing about your physicality on the net. I started training in martial arts at 12, wrestling at 14, and I still devote about 15 hours a week to physical training. I still squat 500lbs, and bench 300lbs to powerlifting standards - without suit. You would not believe the people I've gone up against on the street in my earlier days.....and I think even my detractors on here know that I'm not the type to make up lies, or embellish what I'm saying. I am not the biggest, toughest, most skilled fighter in the world but i have absolutely no fear of anybody, because quite frankly, the odds are always with me. Yet do you see me on here boasting about that on here? Making implied threats at others? Calling people out??

Pathetic. You don't appear to be an 18 yr old....you appear to be an unimposing middle aged bald man with an acoustic guitar.... Grow up.
    03-12-13 04:23 AM
29 12