Back in the early days of BB10 and maybe even the Playbook all the tutorials showed this is the way to navigate 'back' in Android apps.
    The horizontal swipe along the bottom bezel?
    02-15-15 11:27 AM
    The horizontal swipe along the bottom bezel?
    No, the upward diagonal to the left.
    02-15-15 11:46 AM
    Yet another "beat the crap out of a dead horse" threads. Buy a freaking Android and shut up already. Leave those of us who aren't confused about what OS/smartphone we want alone.

Move along.

emPowered by 
    rthonpm likes this.
    02-15-15 11:55 AM
    I have to try this out, because I don't think that this is what you think it is. Back when the Runtime originally came to the PB it was a horizontal swipe along the bottom bezel. Left-to-right or right-to-left. I think that maybe this action is being confused with a upward diagonal to the left.

I just tried down to the right, up to the right, down to the left, up to the left and both directions side-to-side along the bottom bezel. All six had an end result of "back" on Android. The only thing in common with all of these moves was a side-to-side reading on the bezel. I'll have to go back to the documentation BB send us devs to confirm...
    02-15-15 01:56 PM
    Yup, here it is, right in black an white. Funny how all six work but this is the only one they mentioned.

"UI characteristic
    What you can expect
    Navigation

Since the BlackBerry PlayBook tablet does not have a Back key, users must tap the Back button that appears at the bottom of the screen or use the Back gesture to display the previous screen. To use the Back gesture, users swipe from the bottom of the screen at a 45 degree angle toward the left side of the screen."
    02-15-15 02:00 PM
    02-15-15 02:50 PM
    Yup, here it is, right in black an white. Funny how all six work but this is the only one they mentioned.

"
    In your case you are probably seeing that the Dev used a gestures library to monitor panel swipes
    02-15-15 03:19 PM
    Google play, and Google + is a privacy nightmare....so happy I no longer use them.

Posted via the pure awesomeness of blackberry.
    BallRockReaper likes this.
    02-15-15 05:07 PM
    Why BB does not want to support google play?-mockit_16022015074415.jpg

Posted via the best phone evarrrrrr!
    02-16-15 12:44 AM
    BlackBerry doesn't want it, and doesn't want to join the Open Handset Alliance.

Hell, I bought a cheap $130 tablet for this reason. Kind of helps me get over not having apps that require Play Services on my phone.

Posted from the future
    02-16-15 02:01 AM
35 12