Hi, does anyone here knows what can I do to fix this? Whenever i try to open the settings or see the pictures nothig pops up, it just shake the screen like trying to open it but nothing works, this happened cause my sim card was not detected but now i cant do a wipe to reset it to fabric }. help please i do want to use the phone
    05-05-15 10:23 AM
    I wasn't clear as to which 'Settings" you were referring to so I started up my phone and opened the Pictures app. I think I hadn't waited for the phone to finish starting up and instead of seeing my pictures on my SD card I got a blank screen with a message saying "scanning devices".

Next I notice that the Pictures app was greyed out. I then opened the File Manager, located the Camera folder on my SD card. (Press on the lines in the lower left hand corner of the screen to choose between Device and Media Card.)

I selected one of my pictures and it opened in the Pictures app. After that everything worked as expected. Hope this helps.
    05-05-15 02:16 PM