Recently I've tried to unlock my phone, but finally I lost all of my opportunities. Finally I couldn't even use my phone. I had to Reboot via PC with Blackberry Links. It went smoothly. I started to set in the basic settings on my phone, from the beginning, you know. I typed my blackberry ID (e-mail account, of course) and my blackberry ID password. The next text appeared, when I tried to continue: "THE BLACKBERRY PROTECT ANTI-THEFT FEATURE IS ON. PLEASE SIGN IN WITH THE BLACKBERRY ID THAT WAS USED TO SET UP THIS DEVICE". I can't believe it. And now I have only 8 attempts. And what's then, if I use all the attempts? Will I not be able to use my phone? And should I reboot it and restart this whole procedure again?
    Does it matter, if I've deleted the BlackBerry Protect from my phone via PC ?
    Can it cause this incapacity, that I can't log in my blackberry ID account, while setting up all the things after rebooting my phone?
    By the way, I'm able to log in my BB ID account via computer.
    Thanks in advance for the answers!
    06-07-16 02:43 PM
    yes you can't delete bb protect on your phone. if you can't log in with the proper bb id and password it will not let you in. return the file to your device or you will never be able to use it
    06-07-16 07:46 PM