*happy dance* I made people's lists aha

I'm in the same boat as pantless, way to many to choose, everyone on CB is my favorite poster, because each and every one of you count

Posted via CB10
    07-19-13 11:39 PM
    My favourites are all those who post less frequently but more thoughtfully, on-topic and especially those who, when they quote a post, edit the quoted material down D
    Peter you are on this list

Posted via CB10
    BergerKing likes this.
    07-19-13 11:44 PM
    Kris Simundson for being a huge help with updating OS.
    And many more posters too!

Posted via CB10
    jeroen_13 likes this.
    07-19-13 11:52 PM
    Sometimes his erudite negativity is full of cack, at other times he is the concrete groin resisting a tide of idiocy.
    Posted via CB10
    I have been called may things, but a "concrete groin resisting a tide of idiocy" is one of the best ever. Thank you.
    07-20-13 02:13 AM
    The 10th poster in every thread is my favorite.
    jrohland likes this.
    07-20-13 02:30 AM
    Bla1ze, Kevin and Kris for me.

CB10- BlackBerry Z10
    07-20-13 07:17 AM
    Ohh man there's a lot. You'll have to come back to me lol

Posted via CB10
    07-20-13 07:18 AM
    Hurds was always good for a laugh.
    07-20-13 07:55 AM
    There's so many! And I have to say, crackberry.com is always my first stop in the mornings...used to be FB but fb has been replaced as the place I check several times a day. I want to see what's new, what the stockberrians are saying, and if there's a new contest

Crackberry indeed!!!

Z10
    07-20-13 07:56 AM
    Like pantless, I honestly wouldn't want to post a list. Too many great posters. But I would like to raise a glass, of coffee at this time of day , to all those who hang out in the rehab lounge. Sometimes when the craziness on the forums gets to be too much I like to pop in there and read the posts for a bit of relaxation.

Posted via CB10
    07-20-13 08:06 AM
    There are so many great members in here, that it's hard to decide on whom to include in such a list.

Everybody who makes a compelling and well researched argument, or who leaks awesome stuff to the community would have to be included.

So I'd probably say: BlackJack, Hurds, AdMorris, Stanwest31 and Bluenoser63.

Posted via CB10
    raino likes this.
    07-20-13 08:35 AM
    I like Kris and Chris
    07-20-13 04:31 PM
    For me: Anyone who does not deliberately come here and bash BlackBerry. I can honestly say I enjoy all members. Even if I don't agree with some, right or wrong, they bring great debate to the table. Thanks to everyone! Long live Crackberry!

Posted via CB10
    07-20-13 04:38 PM
    BelfastDispatcher.. fighting for his cause ... do or die.
    southlander and xandermac like this.
    07-20-13 04:49 PM
    We have awesome mods here, too. We have quality discussions here, in no small part because because of quality moderation.

From the awesome virtual keyboard of my Z10
    howarmat likes this.
    07-21-13 01:06 AM
    I don't recognize many people here yet, but I do wish I could post more like Thunderbuck. He's always down to earth.
    07-21-13 02:39 AM
    I don't recognize many people here yet, but I do wish I could post more like Thunderbuck. He's always down to earth.
    Hey Thunderbuck! I like your new / secondary account, great idea!

Posted via CB10
    07-21-13 06:05 AM
    Oh wow thanks to you who mentioned me!!!! You're very kind, thank you.

Fave posters....wow....

OK some of my fave posters are people with whom I fought tooth and nail....Reeneebob, Katiepea, DenverRalphy, Howarmat....these were my antagonists back in the day and I've come to really value their information.

Then there are people I just *LIKED* from day one....the penguin, the somnolent ursine, the thunderous deer, the detective rodent, the Canada goose who is not at all Canadian, the trucker, the cliffs notes dude, the master who is not a learner.....you know who you are.....

Then there are my fave mods who have slapped me around when I needed to tone it down and SHUT THE F UP!!!! I know you were doing your job and I don't blame you for the infractions....I was bad and I got what I deserved....

Sadly, there are folks who were once friends and who are no longer so.....

But there are also people I've met here virtually who have gone on be close virtual friends....who are on my BBM or my WhatsApp and who tolerate my rants as well as my drunk postings as well as my sexually explicit meanderings through the wonders of Hugh Laurie fantastical imaginings.....hehehehehe.....

Anyway, Crackberry IS THE BEST. Because of the people....
    07-21-13 06:59 AM
    There's so many! And I have to say, crackberry.com is always my first stop in the mornings...used to be FB but fb has been replaced as the place I check several times a day. I want to see what's new, what the stockberrians are saying, and if there's a new contest

Crackberry indeed!!!

Z10
    OMG I am so addicted to this site that if I wake up in the middle of the night I CHECK THIS SITE BEFORE ROLLING OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How PATHETIC is that?!?!? on so many levels but we won't get into that......
    07-21-13 07:13 AM
    Superfly - got to love his cheerful disposition.
    07-21-13 09:00 AM
    Personally, the most valuable poster is Peter9477 as he has a way of distilling information so everyone understands it.

If I have to pick a favourite poster?
    Well, erm....there's so many....
    It's a toss up between Louzer, sleepnbear and Jaydee....
    Last edited by CJH_; 07-22-13 at 09:33 AM.
    TheScionicMan likes this.
    07-21-13 09:24 AM
    Hey Thunderbuck! I like your new / secondary account, great idea!

Posted via CB10
    lol he's a beast
    07-21-13 10:28 AM
    So many:
    Elite1
    Qbnkelt
    Mecca El and the leaks of the
    extraordinary gentlemen and lady
    Kris Simundson
    Go1ndr
    Sedalia
    Howarmart
    Blacklatino
    And so many more

Posted via CB10 via my Z10

Here is why: Elite1 - When I was a newbie and messed up my phone trying to install a leak, Elite1 was very patient and helped get things back in order on my 9800. Even sent me a link to restore Docs to Go.
    Qbnkelt - I love her signature. She helps others and her comments in a running debate are straight forward and fair. Plus I do not know anyone else who has run over their Torch with a 4 wheeler.
    Mecca El - because his knowledge base is deep and wide and he is willing to share that with others without making a newbie feel like a newbie.
    Kris Simundson and the Leaks of the Extraordinary Gentlemen - The time all of these people take to make discover and share on this forum is pretty amazing. I really appreciate their insights into what is in the way of OS's and what is coming.
    go1ndr - it has been amazing how quickly he has moved from a newbie to a polished and knowledgeable user of BBOS and BB10. He is also passing it forward to others which is exactly what CrackBerry is known for: helpful people willing to share.
    Sedalia - How can you not appreciate this persons posts. Over the long haul, just one of the best.
    howarmart - Though I do not always agree with him, he sure gets me to thinking. Great sense of humor and he isn't shy about saying what he thinks. He wants BBRY to succeed, but he isn't a fanboy who puts his brain in neutral and spouts the company line.
    Blacklatino - Smart, willing to help, a thinker. Plus he is from Texas and knows the best bbq places and general restaurants around.
    Last edited by newcollector; 07-24-13 at 02:01 PM. Reason: Giving the why of my choices
    07-21-13 01:26 PM
    I like everyone here. Thanks for making Crackberry addicting. It wouldn't be as addicting if it weren't for the diverse group of people you find here. I've been to many forums for help on many different things. This place is like party central in comparison. There's celebrations, birthdays, fierce discussions, fights break out, and some people like to drink a lot and keep posting too. Yup, it's a party up in here. Thanks for the laughs and the discussions and the loads of knowledge not just all things BlackBerry. Cheers!
    Pete The Penguin and Elite1 like this.
    07-21-13 02:15 PM
    Too many times list for me but I see that I agree with many of the assertions here.
    Anyone who I can have reasonable debate with without it resorting to name calling would make the list.

Posted via CB10
    h20work and eddy_berry like this.
    07-21-13 02:53 PM
90 1234