Dear all,
    Is there any wholesale market for mobile phones such as Black Berry and I phones in Canada?
    I would like to buy big quantities of Black Berry 9900 to export it. I know that I can not purchase from RIM directly but I may buy through a RIM distributor. Do you know any RIM distributor in Canada?
    I am looking to buy 50 items of Black Berry 9900 and more factory unlocked.

Can any one help with above?

Many thanks

I would like to b
    10-17-11 06:07 PM
    Telus.com, Bell.com, Rogers.com Theres 3, not sure what kind of deal they give...
    10-18-11 06:20 AM
    If you are looking for hardware, and you want to buy such a small number, you are pretty much out of luck, you'll have to talk to a Carrier and then unlock the phones yourself, 50 phones isn't even a skid lot.

You potentially could talk to a BestBuy / FutureShop as well and see if they can give you a line on who they buy from (Brightstar? seems to ring a bell) and maybe get their sales rep to contact you.

Good luck, but I know if I was the Rep, I wouldn't be giving you much of a whole sale discount for such a small number maybe 10% off retail
    10-18-11 07:58 AM
    If you are looking for hardware, and you want to buy such a small number, you are pretty much out of luck, you'll have to talk to a Carrier and then unlock the phones yourself, 50 phones isn't even a skid lot.

You potentially could talk to a BestBuy / FutureShop as well and see if they can give you a line on who they buy from (Brightstar? seems to ring a bell) and maybe get their sales rep to contact you.

Good luck, but I know if I was the Rep, I wouldn't be giving you much of a whole sale discount for such a small number maybe 10% off retail
    Even 10% is fairly generous.
    10-18-11 07:47 PM
    Even 10% is fairly generous.
    $60 per unit is hardly enough to make a business,
    Once you tie shipping/transportation into the deal, there goes a few bucks, lets assume you don't have $30,000 cash on hand, that means you've financed it with a line of credit,3% interest minimum, all this eats into your profits pretty quickly,
    10-18-11 09:08 PM
    RIM probably won't even answer the phone unless you are talking in units of 10,000, as far as Apple goes - Sprint had to guarantee a $20 billion purchase to get their interest.

So, if you're just looking for 50 units then forget it unless you have customers that will pay significantly over retail.
    10-18-11 11:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD