Every tech giants has it's own problems, look how Dell collapsed and gone private. how? by releasing some Crappy PC's which tarnished Dell's name.

so the question would be, "Who will save Blackberry?" or maybe we can add the "What can save the Blackberry?"

some say that Z30 will be DOA just like the playbook. they haven't hit the spot on how making the Blackberry brand cool again. look at Apple WAS in 1997 if isn't Steve Job's vision to recapture the Computer market we would see Apple in the in Tech Cemetery.

for me the problem with Blackberry is the "Vision" they lost vision on recapturing the market from Apple and Android. so they got the BB10. so we got the Z10 and the Q10 still people would say "is there an app for that?"

So the founding CEO knew it would coming, changing the OS would be a death wish via Palm OS. I believed they weighted options on how to save the company. this is the last chance and yet. it failed

Like in a chess game. every move has it's own effect to the company

If scenarios :

Apple brought Blackberry and absorb all of it's patents will it be relevant for apple to squash Android in the Smartphone race? will it save Blackberry? I think it's useless and NO

Private Firm will handle Blackberry? is it relevant? I think NO why? it needs a visionary to pull the company Up...

How about Samsung? will it gain traction and relevant to buy Blackberry? Maybe, to secure a spot on mobile security

or the much Anticipated Google? to improve mobile security of Android OS?

and to all Samsung fans, I'm giving it 5 years to survive. if one "Android" manufacturer gain traction to the market share dominated by Samsung. it will pose a threat.

if Steve Jobs is given a job to save Blackberry will he accept it?

or maybe Bill Gates?

The Question Remains "Who will save Blackberry?"
    08-14-13 02:39 PM
    08-14-13 02:42 PM