With all the talk about the lack of apps like Skpye and the rest. I left thinking that if the need is big enough in any market place a solution will emerge.
    Next thought was how hard would it be for a developer to make an application HTML5 perhaps that allows PC/Mac's as well all mobile cameras to gain access. This looks to be the only solution to our current issue. I'm not a developer so I ask?
    If something useful emerged watch how fast Skype would come. Hopefully to late for them.
    mughni likes this.
    03-03-12 10:56 PM
    The above sentiment goes for amazon and netfilx as well, granted it would be harder to reproduce an Amazon, not so much netdicks but the truth is they are opening up a entrance for someone that sees the opportunity. The longer it goes on the more likely we will get an outsider to fill the need.
    Last edited by Dapper37; 03-04-12 at 08:43 AM.
    03-03-12 11:01 PM
    I can't see the development for kindle and netflix because it is a content related apps. However skype is a different matter.
    03-03-12 11:21 PM
    Their not the only content providers, perhaps it will take a European content provider that takes up the cause. Next they license NA content and everyone is happy, remember the people that own the content just want it sold to everyone.
    Last edited by Dapper37; 03-04-12 at 08:44 AM.
    03-03-12 11:41 PM
    I guess I should have placed this in the playbook developer section but I'm truly interested in some input
    03-04-12 11:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD