This is the most backward post I have ever read. Someone taking the unbiased notice and saying we should be biased. Amazing. Kudos op! Now, put the doobie down.
    05-22-13 12:55 AM
    They're not biased man. They gave a very fair review to Z10 and BB10. Even talked about their short comings and everything.
    05-22-13 12:55 AM
    They're not biased man. They gave a very fair review to Z10 and BB10. Even talked about their short comings and everything.
    Did you even read the post? lol
    OP WANTS us to be biased.
    05-22-13 12:56 AM
    This is a partisan site - there is no doubt about that - but really what's the problem?

By and large anyone coming here knows that a site called crackberry when the owners freak out at going to corporate events hosted by the company they are covering is not going to looking at things in a critical manner. I wouldn't come here for an impartial review of BB hardware or activities in the same way, I wouldn't go to WPcentral for an impartial take on WP hardware.

Edit: wait... this site has a notice that says it's 'unbiased'? That is a bit silly.
    05-22-13 02:22 AM
    I think it's biased, but then again I think it should be biased.
    05-22-13 02:25 AM
    You're joking, right?
    05-22-13 02:28 AM
    Did you even read the post? lol
    OP WANTS us to be biased.
    I sure did but I wasn't expecting OP to WANT someone to be biased.
    05-22-13 02:58 PM
    What because they dont bash phones like the morons on bgr they are bias? Yes Kevin never really bashed BlackBerry like others or was as harsh as others about their faults but he is the same way with google and apple he calls them out o their faults (BlackBerry too), but he is actually a Journalist unlike most hacks with blogs.
    05-22-13 03:54 PM
    If you scroll right now to the very bottom of this page you will find a line that contains "We take pride in our unbiased content, however do occasionally receive free products from vendors that we review or discuss."

How is CrackBerry unbiased? We are probably the most biased, loving people for our devices when compared to iPhone, Androids. And that isn't something wrong.
    I don't think we have anything on iPhone users. The guy right around the 50 second mark is the epitome of some guys I know if you suggest Apple doesn't end world hunger with everything they do. :-)

But yeah, CrackBerry is obviously biased, though not in the sense that they suggest everything is perfect. They point out lots of flaws too, including many that a casual user would never see though they do generally remain quite optimistic. :-)
    05-22-13 03:59 PM
    Don't you think iMore is biased to Apple?
    Rene is probably one of the most objective Apple bloggers that I've ever seen. He's informed about competition, and also calls out the good and the not so good. He never puts on that 'sneer at non Apple products' attitude that some blogs do and he talks about ways for improvement. I totally dig his posts and podcasts.

Android Central biased towards Google?
    Phil is probably so biased because he doesn't have time to look at anything not google. So many phones to review. :-)

Windows Phone Central biased toward Microsoft?
    Daniel has the 'competitive sports team' thing going. He knows he's in a competition and he knows it isn't a sure thing for him, so he puts on the bravado and is dismissive of other platforms. But what fun would any of these sites be if the main guys weren't passionate about the platforms they like?
    kevinnugent likes this.
    05-22-13 04:04 PM
    Yes absolutely. And it's great that we are. As on people said it's a fan site so perfectly normal. However, no naively biased. Realistically biased I'd say.

Posted via CB10
    05-22-13 04:08 PM
    There was a time when they were legitimately conceited when BB was the hottest thing. But as BB declined over the past few yrs they've looked rather embarrassing grabbing at straws and posting every little piece of news they can get their hands on to try and keep BB and CB relevant... As far as biased, I wouldn't say biased, they are in the business to focus on BB. I'm pretty sure they all have iPhones on the side.
    05-22-13 05:00 PM
    Yes they are biased but someone has to be - I read nothing but negative comments everywhere else about Blackberry!

Posted via CB10
    05-23-13 12:15 AM
    What are you guys even talking about?
    The CrackBerry crew is obviously biased towards Apple! Come on, people! Even Kevin uses a Mac... open your eyes, jeez.
    05-23-13 12:21 AM
    There was a time when they were legitimately conceited when BB was the hottest thing. But as BB declined over the past few yrs they've looked rather embarrassing grabbing at straws and posting every little piece of news they can get their hands on to try and keep BB and CB relevant... As far as biased, I wouldn't say biased, they are in the business to focus on BB. I'm pretty sure they all have iPhones on the side.
    Yep, and they all use Apple MacBook Pros and iPads. It's called "using what works for you".
    05-23-13 12:27 AM
40 12