To answer your ?? "I still own a Blackberry Z30 and will always own my Blackbery" Nuff said. LOL
    07-10-15 04:27 PM
    thats ok blackberry 10 is so efficient when i need to send files or emails or whatever when im done who evers next to me just says "thats it you did it already?"
    07-10-15 04:32 PM
    "Who still owns a BlackBerry?" Everyone in this forum I would guess.
    I meant the comment on my FB post that's what they all ask lol

Black BlackBerry Curve→ White BlackBerry Z10 → Black BlackBerry Z30
    07-10-15 04:46 PM
    little rant, and something that kinda bothers me... why whenever I upload a photo from my BlackBerry, you know how it says uploaded via BlackBerry or whatever.... all the comments I ever get are "who owns a BlackBerry anymore "

why does everyone think BlackBerrys are so bad? I don't understand, the BlackBerry has been the only phone I have ever owned starting from the curve and I had that for years before my z10, and z30!

We're less than 1% of the marketshare. Shouldn't come as a surprise to hear those comments/queries.

Posted from an ME173X
    21stNow likes this.
    07-10-15 04:52 PM
    We're less than 1% of the marketshare. Shouldn't come as a surprise to hear those comments/queries.

Posted from an ME173X
    BUT we are the TOP 1 percent.
    07-10-15 06:17 PM
    Looks like Kevin Michaluk owns a blue one.

Posted via CB.10 on my  Z10
    07-10-15 06:29 PM
    Looks like Kevin Michaluk owns a blue one.

Posted via CB.10 on my  Z10
    It's awesome...
    :-)

�   www. CrackDroidChentral .com --- (BB10 NOT dead!)   �
    07-10-15 06:35 PM
    People just think they're rare and don't think anyone has them anymore.

I don't have Facebook anymore, but I always post on Twitter from Twitter for BlackBerry, and I'm glad it says what phone I use. Everyone else is Twitter for iPhone.
    07-10-15 07:06 PM
    What irks the haters/doubters more is when they realize that not only do I bleed BB10 but I still rock a PlayBook bridged to my Q10. Its really only the younger crowd of iSheep though that just don't understand today's Blackberry. In fact comments were made about an article I printed that highlighted the 10.3 improvements.
    07-10-15 07:34 PM
    I have a q10 my wife is using a z30 and my son is using a z10. Thats three blackberry os10 phones in one home. We'll two homes our son is married now and has his own home. Lol

Posted via CB10
    John Villareal likes this.
    07-10-15 07:35 PM
    Wut the hell are you talking about?
    Uh, yeah. I'll send the 8310 or the Pearl. Around the same weight.......just in case.
    07-10-15 08:00 PM
    No one cares/cared when I had a blackberry back when my Z10 was still around... They just thought it was weird that I had one at first.

That being said, 3 dead Z10s later, don't have one anymore
    07-10-15 08:10 PM
    BlackBerry, the company, due to its virtually nonexistent advertising, has allowed the rumors of its death to persist. Those of us who own BlackBerrys should not be placed in a position where we are defending our use of the phone. N

Not to long ago I was in the clerk's office scheduling a court date, and one of the clerks notice my phone and said, "That's a BlackBerry? I didn't know they still made those." Two other clerks said, "I didn't either." Then one said, "It does like kind of up to date though." Then one of the clerks, jokingly said, "You do know know they make something called a Galaxy S6, don't you?" My retort was, "Yes, I'm quite aware. When you want to play Flappy Bird, you buy an S6. When you want to conduct serious business, you buy a BlackBerry, on which you can still play Flappy Bird when you're done."

Posted via CB10
    07-10-15 08:32 PM
    I do and I'm loving it! The best phone I ever had and it keeps on going with my supposedly better Z2 sitting on my bedside table doing very little.

Posted via CB10
    07-10-15 08:40 PM
    I love blackberry. But when I had my passport people were hating. Saying oh you have a blackberry. Yuck.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    what kind of people did you have around you that they bother so much about what kind of phone you have and judge you by that? sounds like dicks... What if you had a nokia 3310? would they rape you or something?
    07-10-15 08:42 PM
    Actually, I noticed that the cultural climate has drastically changed. No one is giving me a hard time with my BlackBerry anymore. In fact, I get a "oh is that the new BlackBerry?" and the "I miss my BlackBerry". There's also the "I miss keyboards", and get asked to play with my Q10 (former device) and now my Classic.

Posted from my BlackBerry Classic on AT&T
    tli2000 and schlemer like this.
    07-10-15 09:09 PM
    The last coworker that stopped by my office talking ish about my BlackBerry was- accidentally, hit by a flying 8300. Again, accidentally.
    Well that escalated quickly. Lol

Posted via CB10
    07-10-15 09:13 PM
    Snapchat of course? And all the ones I don't even know about because I am not in the iPhone club. For all I know everyone video chats all the time.

Posted via CB10
    Only Snapchat and Google Hangouts cause it needs Google Play Services, but other than that, all is working well. I even tried WeChat and InstaMessage all worked for me but deleted them cause its no use. So BlackBerry is not left behind when it comes to social media. Wait until BlackBerry gets Google Play Services and my Z10 will become a complete machine. #hellyeah

Posted via CB10
    07-10-15 09:25 PM
    Man I feel like the red headed stepchild. No one rags on me for having a Q10. Most people just reminisce about when they had a BB.

Of course it could be that I work and hang out with classier people.

Every now in then I get someone trying to show me their Samedung phone. I don't care for Sammy. I don't know why y'all make up crap and spread FUD about iPhone users.
    07-10-15 10:14 PM
    I have 2 email accounts and can also attach multiple files in an email. I also have a File Manager in my Android. So what makes your BB so special?
    The privacy rape that is google is not as bad on BB.
    07-10-15 11:11 PM
    little rant, and something that kinda bothers me... why whenever I upload a photo from my BlackBerry, you know how it says uploaded via BlackBerry or whatever.... all the comments I ever get are "who owns a BlackBerry anymore "

why does everyone think BlackBerrys are so bad? I don't understand, the BlackBerry has been the only phone I have ever owned starting from the curve and I had that for years before my z10, and z30!

When I'm on the morning train to Toronto, I just look around and all I see is iPhones and Androids. That's why.
    ProjectBrett likes this.
    07-10-15 11:48 PM
    Two reasons:
    1. The iPhone is too limited and like a prison
    2. Android is too invasive and has it's share of problems
    3. Windows Phone is too simplistic and even less apps than BB10.
    miker476 likes this.
    07-11-15 12:00 AM
    I just tell them, you don't know what you're missing.

Posted via CB10
    ProjectBrett and miker476 like this.
    07-11-15 12:13 AM
    It's just that "my toy car is better than your toy car" mentality that exists with mobile phone users.
    I don't let it get to me, I know I can do more with my BlackBerry than they can with their toys

Posted via CB10
    But... ...no one in my age group says this sort of thing or even cares about it. It must be something for the 20-somethings out there.
    07-11-15 12:16 AM
    Well that escalated quickly. Lol

Posted via CB10
    He's an old self-defense student of mine. He had it coming anyway. At least once a week I had to listen to how great his phone was over mine or how I'm wasting my money still buying BlackBerries. Well, the 8300 said "enough is enough".....and handled the situation.
    John Villareal likes this.
    07-11-15 12:47 AM
192 12345 ...