+Telegram

I can only think of Snap Chat, not that I'd ever actually use it
    Maybe Snapchat or Google Hangouts, but that's just about it..Everything is available on my BlackBerry even Pinterest MySpace and Flickr, I think. Ive never tried them though.

Posted via CB10
    07-10-15 10:32 AM
    I had this exact discussion yesterday, someone asked me that why did I keep my BlackBerry if I have a Macbook and love how it works, so why I didn't have an Iphone.

I just answer her that BlackBerry is the best device for being productive, that having the hub and the fastest os is something that is really appealing to me. Having the opportunity of having a keyboard that really responds to what I type, is great for taking notes while in a conference or a class.

After that, she brought the issue that legacy devices were bad, reason why I told her that she was wrong, that the problem was that she had a curve 8520 and that, that specific phone was not the best. I just told her at the end, try one bb10 and you'll never go back!

Posted via CB10
    acovey likes this.
    07-10-15 10:40 AM
    "Who still owns a BlackBerry". Yeah thats become the stupidest catch phrase ever for people who don't know BlackBerry. I usually rebuff that question by flying through a demo of why people still own BlackBerry that is sure to overwhelm leaving the person amazed and so intrigued that they start to ask themselves why are they using THEIR device.
    acovey likes this.
    07-10-15 10:42 AM
    It is unusual for people with blackberries to have friends on social media because of the many social media apps they cannot access.

Posted via CB10
    Not really. My Android devices can do those. BlackBerry device is strictly for work.

Posted from an ME173X
    07-10-15 10:48 AM
    I do.. and why? Because I can!

Posted via my awesome Classic
    MrClassic likes this.
    07-10-15 10:54 AM
    Because for most people they aren't....

It amazes me the number of people that can't even add a 2nd email account to their device. These people would never be able to go through the steps it takes to make a BlackBerry usable in today's world of apps.
    We have users that have iPhones that have never installed a single app. I was looking at one the other day and saw it wasn't set to backup, but couldn't find a single thing that needed backing up...no app data, no pictures. Only Activesync data.
    07-10-15 10:55 AM
    "Who still owns a BlackBerry?" Everyone in this forum I would guess.
    07-10-15 10:57 AM
    All my relatives and most of my friends own a BlackBerry 10, and they love it.

  
    07-10-15 12:01 PM
    little rant, and something that kinda bothers me... why whenever I upload a photo from my BlackBerry, you know how it says uploaded via BlackBerry or whatever.... all the comments I ever get are "who owns a BlackBerry anymore "

why does everyone think BlackBerrys are so bad? I don't understand, the BlackBerry has been the only phone I have ever owned starting from the curve and I had that for years before my z10, and z30!

Black BlackBerry Curve→ White BlackBerry Z10 → Black BlackBerry Z30
    First if you need to even think or get upset at such comments, you've got bigger things in your psyche to deal with. I don't mean that rudely in anyway just to say a thought or time adjustment is needed. Don't play others games like you're in grade school.

Second or alternatively if you want to have fun reply saying:

Your doctor/physician, your lawyer, your CEO and other executives that are doing work for the company not trying to rape the company off of money, and yeah just about every other smart, hard working, honest and rich investor or that hot tie (male/female) driving that expensive luxury car

Posted via CB10
    acovey and MikeX74 like this.
    07-10-15 12:16 PM
    I own a Blackberry.
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    07-10-15 01:14 PM
    The last coworker that stopped by my office talking ish about my BlackBerry was- accidentally, hit by a flying 8300. Again, accidentally.
    07-10-15 01:40 PM
    The last coworker that stopped by my office talking ish about my BlackBerry was- accidentally, hit by a flying 8300. Again, accidentally.
    Those things spin like skipping rocks! LOL.
    07-10-15 01:44 PM
    little rant, and something that kinda bothers me... why whenever I upload a photo from my BlackBerry, you know how it says uploaded via BlackBerry or whatever.... all the comments I ever get are "who owns a BlackBerry anymore "

why does everyone think BlackBerrys are so bad? I don't understand, the BlackBerry has been the only phone I have ever owned starting from the curve and I had that for years before my z10, and z30!

Black BlackBerry Curve→ White BlackBerry Z10 → Black BlackBerry Z30
    If their using Apple, ask them this "Why are you using Apple?" then say "Android killed them years ago" #TheTruth
    07-10-15 01:51 PM
    Some people use social media,some don't.
    07-10-15 01:57 PM
    It is unusual for people with blackberries to have friends on social media because of the many social media apps they cannot access.

Posted via CB10
    Wut the hell are you talking about?
    07-10-15 02:50 PM
    I just show them what my phone can do that any other iphone or droid can do and also to top it off. I always tell them I get better battery life than they do. lol.
    Axel51 likes this.
    07-10-15 03:10 PM
    If anyone asks me a question like this, the dialog would probably go like this:

"Why on earth are you still using a BlackBerry??"

"Why? Because f**k you that's why. Mind your own f**king business."

Or if I'm in a better mood that day:

"Why? For the glory of satan, of course!"
    bap3221 likes this.
    07-10-15 03:13 PM
    Me

Like four of them.

Posted via CB.10 on my  Z10
    07-10-15 03:23 PM
    Obama

07-10-15 03:24 PM
    I do an love it when my emails say say sent from my blackberry 10 and oh ya Jim Basillie still has a 9900 .
    07-10-15 03:34 PM
    I have Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, BBM Channels, Viber, Whatsapp, Skype, Facebook Messenger on my BlackBerry Z10, all are working great. Please tell us what social media app are you talking about?

Posted via CB10
    Snapchat of course? And all the ones I don't even know about because I am not in the iPhone club. For all I know everyone video chats all the time.

Posted via CB10
    07-10-15 03:58 PM
    It's just that "my toy car is better than your toy car" mentality that exists with mobile phone users.
    I don't let it get to me, I know I can do more with my BlackBerry than they can with their toys

Posted via CB10
    So, your toy car is better than their toy car...
    07-10-15 04:11 PM
    snapchat works fine on latest 10.3.2, I believe... so your argument is like invalid.
    07-10-15 04:14 PM
    John Chen

07-10-15 04:15 PM
    Honestly it's iPhone people mostly. Not all of them, but there's a certain elitism with a sizable chunk of that crowd. In their world view nobody wants a BlackBerry and the only people using Android only use it because they can't afford an iPhone.

I don't really get a lot of that from anyone, but on the occasion that I do encounter a "phone snob" it's almost always an iPhone user.

Posted via CB10
    07-10-15 04:16 PM
192 1234 ...