I just wanted to see everyone's thoughts on who would be a GREAT Creative Director/Spokesperson for BlackBerry if they decided to bring back that position for marketing purposes. I know Alicia Keys was the most recent in 2013, but not anymore.

I know BlackBerry is targeting the Enterprise sector, so maybe a high profile Celebrity/CEO/Entrepreneur? Oprah? Mark Cuban? Donald Trump? Jimmy Fallon?

Beats has Dre
    Intel has will.i.am
    Polaroid has Lady Gaga
    Samsung has Jay Z
    Acura has Jerry Seinfeld
    HTC had Robert Downey Jr
    Nikon has Ashton Kutcher

Let's hear your thoughts!!!
    Gotta say that those people being involved with a piece of electronics is not really doing much for me. Now if it was a piece of musical synth software or hardware that lady Gaga was advocating or helped the engineers develop the tones I might be interested but... Intel has will.i.am? An industrial tech company is using a musician as a creative director??? a comedian for acura??

Swordsmanship & Western Martial Arts Channel C000C9AF6
    07-11-14 06:14 PM
    That was a cool post, but if you read carefully, you'll see that it wasn't even an interview with her... they just took a bunch of quotes from her and compiled them, making a combination interview of sorts.

It would be cooler if they actually sat down with Arianna Huffington or whoever else.
    07-11-14 09:52 PM
    Ron Jeremy?

Posted via CB10
    07-12-14 01:11 AM
    Me

Posted via CB10
    07-12-14 01:17 AM
    Ron Jeremy?

Posted via CB10
    When you are trying to convince people your brand doesn't suck you don't hire a guy who was known for being able to blow himself lol.
    07-12-14 01:23 AM
    I have always thought that Ryan Gosling would represent a great spokesperson. He seems to tow a unique line between professionalism and hipness that is very rare in today's stars. He is classy, refined and cool, all things Blackberry should aspire to be become as a brand. He is also Canadian so his presence would probably convince many of my fellow Canucks to support their only domestic phone manufacturer.
    07-12-14 01:36 AM
    Michael Jackson

... wait nvm

Posted via CrackBerry App
    07-12-14 01:41 AM
    No one, I hope.

If anything, I hope maybe they have smaller ad campaigns with different celebrities in different fields, talking about how they use their BlackBerry, like that coach or whoever with his Z30. I think it was on their YouTube channel or something. But definitely not anyone as a spokesperson for the entire brand. How many of us could relate to Alicia Keys? Not very many, is the answer.
    I like that idea. Multiple successful Celebs/CEO/Entrepreneurs in different fields of business talking about why they choose BlackBerry! That Arianna Huffington article was interesting. I also liked the recent clip about AOL CEO Tim Armstrong talking about why he chooses his BlackBerry as a "utility device" over his Note 3 and iPhone.

Does anyone know if Rev Run still uses a BlackBerry?
    07-12-14 02:25 AM
    Drake for some consumer appeal plus a well liked CEO for enterprise side.

Posted via CB10
    07-12-14 02:34 AM
    No more made up titles and spurious positions, please.

It is often said that all attention is good attention, but we are well past the point where these sort of empty or even faux celebrity endorsements brings nothing by well deserved ridicule.

Instead; put as much effort as possible into avoiding any company "streamlining" resulting in brain drain; Too many companies, right while being (unlike BB) perfectly healthy and successful, and even market-leading, has went down the drain, when some profit-blinkered CEO has stepped in and gutted them of everything that made them stand out in the first place: Quality? -Bah, expensive! Good service? -Why do we have all these people around, lifting salaries? Innovation? -Hah, the only competence around here is mine - engineers schmengineers. Good workplace atmosphere? What are you standing around for - how did you think you could run a business like this, people?! *Gives self multi-million dollar bonus for saving so much money for the company and raises stock dividends, whilst watching the customers leave for competitors that can offer the quality and service they'd got used to, then shuts the company shell they created down, possibly after a brief unsuccessful move of the entire production to somewhere they can exploit low-wage workforce, who has to learn the whole process from the beginning - those who designed it in the first place long gone.
    ...and finally moving on to the next comnpany to ruin for short term gain, held behind the back by others of own ilk and honest to god believing that they did the best anyone could have done for the company, which was just rotten from the core to begin with. All that remains is a patent-troll holding company.*

Not the sort of thing we are having, I'm convinced, but you can not make a cake without breaking a few eggs.
    07-12-14 03:32 AM
    Bill Gates

Z10STL100-2/10.2.1.3247 O2 UK
    07-12-14 03:38 AM
    Gary Busey (if Legere is too busy). "Hello Pants.. Hello BlackBerry "

Z30 / STA100-5 / 10.2.1.3247 / T-Mobile USA
    07-12-14 06:17 AM
    The cast from star wars. The phone of the future. (Harrison Ford, yoda, and darth Vader. Yeah!!!

Posted via CB10
    07-12-14 07:01 AM
    No one.
    07-12-14 07:05 AM
    Should be obious to everyone,Ryan Seacrest...HAHA!!!
    Nayalm likes this.
    07-12-14 07:10 AM
    Unnecessary

Posted via CB10
    07-12-14 09:08 AM
    Elon Musk! You get him and all your problems will be solved!

Posted via CB10
    07-12-14 09:17 AM
    CrackBerry Kevin
    07-12-14 11:30 PM
    Product Placement in the next James Bond film.

Posted via CB10
    07-12-14 11:39 PM
    I noticed on Dragons Den all the Dragons use the Z10. I've seen Kevin use it quite a bit just on the show alone. Maybe one of them? Seeing as how they are all about business. Wouldn't hurt to have one of them rep BB.
    07-12-14 11:49 PM
    Edward Snowden?..

Posted via CB for Z30
    Doggerz and Nayalm like this.
    07-13-14 12:16 AM
    There gotta be 2 different kinds of ads, one for those business users featuring famous and successful businessmen and focusing on the productivity of the devices. And another with celebrities, from USA, rocking BlackBerry focusing on the cool aspects that appeal to the youth

Posted via CB10
    07-14-14 03:12 PM
    Who should be BlackBerry's next Creative Director/Spokesperson?-red_green.jpg
    If the women don't find your smartphone sexy, they should at least find it handy!
    07-14-14 03:34 PM
    Dave

Z10STL100-2/10.2.1.3247 O2 UK
    07-15-14 12:33 AM
49 12