Is the new ad for the Torch 9810 the work of RIM, AT&T, or both? The ad is a huge hit (read more here) and is the first time I can recall people actually talking about an ad for a RIM product. RIM should retain whoever is responsible for this ad and use them for more.
    11-10-11 12:30 PM
    I think AT&T are the ones responsible for this video. If you look at some of their videos of the past, they have been famously humorous... RIM videos? Eh.. not so much
    11-10-11 12:45 PM
    I saw that ad, curiously the day I bought the 9900 and put down the 9810. I thought it was a very refreshing change from their usual stodgy, unimaginative crap. I have a feeling that was done by at&t, maybe with RIM's blessing. Great ad, though. If they can put that kind of approach to work for the first BBX phone, it might actually have a shot at being successful.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-10-11 12:47 PM
    Huh?

(Reddit users will understand.)

11-10-11 01:17 PM
    It was most definitely an AT&T commercial. Finally pushing the Torch and their 4G (which RIM is not calling it).

I don't think RIM does their own advertising. Other than the pitiful ones they did for the Playbook. (Sorry RIM, but youtube videos don't count - audience is too limited).

11-10-11 01:43 PM
    I have not seen this ad on TV so far. AT&T definitely needs to run it more.
    11-11-11 02:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD