I need to know who owns this phone number intentionally removed by a moderator .this person is texting weird messages to me that are rude.And I don't know how they received my number in the first place please help
    06-19-16 11:11 AM
    If they won't tell you or stop, I suggest you block them or contact the authorities. Spamming their number on CrackBerry is not the correct avenue to pursue.
    If they won't tell you or stop, I suggest you block them or contact the authorities. Spamming their number on CrackBerry is not the correct avenue to pursue.
    Laura Knotek and bakron1 like this.
    06-19-16 11:25 AM
    Just search for ("google") a reverse lookup website. Plenty of them around. You might be lucky... :-)

�   There's a Crack in the Berry right now...   �
    06-21-16 03:15 AM
    You can use the poynt app to look up a phone number.

Posted via CB10
    06-21-16 05:45 AM
    Just search for ("google") a reverse lookup website. Plenty of them around. You might be lucky... :-)

•   There's a Crack in the Berry right now...   •
    I also do a google search on any number that I don't know and the majority of them are scams and spammers. I have a very simple solution when it comes to answering text or phone calls, if I don't recognize the the number, I don't answer the call and I delete the text message.
    06-21-16 07:09 AM
    I also do a google search on any number that I don't know and the majority of them are scams and spammers. I have a very simple solution when it comes to answering text or phone calls, if I don't recognize the the number, I don't answer the call and I delete the text message.
    That works well if you're an employee. Goodonyer for sharing...

If you're a salesperson or running a small business, you'll be going broke doing that... ;-)

�   There's a Crack in the Berry right now...   �
    06-21-16 05:43 PM