Do you get the gadget show in the states guys ?

Absolutly love this show. Check the link out, i want one for my BB

FiveFWD - Wildcharge pad video from The Gadget Show
    04-28-09 02:36 AM
    I remember seeing some news about that product a while back, and all I remember is the case you have to put on the phone is just ugly.

Using their same logic, my charging dock doesn't need wires.
    04-28-09 08:17 AM
    That idea seems to be a copy of what the Powermat system does. The only difference is that the powermat system can be built into table tops and can be used with any electrical device or appliance.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-28-09 08:24 AM
    That idea seems to be a copy of what the Powermat system does. The only difference is that the powermat system can be built into table tops and can be used with any electrical device or appliance.

wow, that is amazing. too badthey didn't show pricing, I wonder what those would cost
    04-28-09 08:37 AM
    wow, that is amazing. too badthey didn't show pricing, I wonder what those would cost
    The powermat was reintroduced at CES 2009 and there are a couple videos of it on youtube and their site. The powermat isn't currently available just yet but they said it should release in the fall. If I remember from of the videos during CES, they said that it wouldn't be too expensive for the general consumer.

04-28-09 08:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD