Nobody needs it, but a lot of people apparently want it, and other platforms have it so RIM needs to have it in BB10!
    12-01-12 03:48 PM
    Snapseed is really good like Mike said. I personally use pixlr express. It's a fairly robust photo editor.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2
    Oh ok. Man I'm out of sorts on the new social network technology lol. Wow I feel old.
    12-01-12 04:10 PM
    Well Blackberry currently is suppose to have Molo.me to have a social networking photo site but I have yet to get it to function on my Berry and the devs never respond.
    12-01-12 04:19 PM
    Most instagram pictures end up on Facebook and Twitter anyway.

My weapon of choice is Photo Studio Pro app, I turned some really cool photos with it, one was even twitted by BB UK

@UK_BlackBerry: We just had to share this incredible #BlackBerryPhoto:Twitpic - Share photos and videos on Twittertaken on a #Bold9900 by @eugenbaban! Amazing isn't it?
    I agree, why do we need a second social network to share pictures, Facebook does the job for me. And there are certainly better photo editing app and programs.

Jon
    12-01-12 04:29 PM
    been wishing to have an Instagram on a blackberry and if the bb10 will definitely have one I'm so gonna get one!
    12-01-12 04:33 PM
    I agree, why do we need a second social network to share pictures, Facebook does the job for me. And there are certainly better photo editing app and programs.
    That's besides the point. People want Instagram and that's what they're using - not having it available for your phone will turn away potential customers over to competing phones.

This may be a moot point with regards to Instagram since I believe it's supposed to be coming to BB10 - but this holds true for any app that's popular.
    12-01-12 05:06 PM
    Instagram is a pointless app, just a pic filter for dummies. It's not even that good with the crap filters it does have. Just like apple it's a one a dumb button approach.

It's coming to the BB10 anyways so doesn't really matter. I have no use for it. I will use photoshop if i want to edit pics the professional way..
    12-01-12 05:18 PM
    If you want a good replacement at the moment get PicMix, I just got it and best Instagram Blackberry replacement I have tested. Works smooth, not very buggy, good for captioning photos like I wanted to use it for. No friends using it currently but I am going to suggest it to people. Seems to be cross platform from what I read about it.
    12-01-12 05:34 PM
    Nobody needs it, but a lot of people apparently want it, and other platforms have it so RIM needs to have it in BB10!
    That is about all it has going for it, the sheep like it :-/

Jon
    gokulesh likes this.
    12-01-12 05:43 PM

Jon
    Sooooooooooooo....because people want the app, they're sheep?
    howarmat and Cesare21 like this.
    12-01-12 05:55 PM
    No, they're sheep because they want the app only because other people have it
    12-01-12 05:59 PM
    And people complain about RIM's leadership. It could be much, much worse.
    Rello and Cesare21 like this.
    12-01-12 06:17 PM
    I am an Instagram addict.
    Family, friends, social networking with friends with similar interests. I like the editing. But really, it is another social network site.
    BB can't stay behind. It's what got it in this mess. It needs to have Instagram at launch.
    12-01-12 06:25 PM
    Instagram is a pointless app, just a pic filter for dummies. It's not even that good with the crap filters it does have. Just like apple it's a one a dumb button approach.

It's coming to the BB10 anyways so doesn't really matter. I have no use for it. I will use photoshop if i want to edit pics the professional way..
    You know all those apps that BB didn't carry? The ones that iPhones and Androids carry? Guess what....people are using those apps on those other devices. Guess who lost revenue and market share by the boatloads because they didn't carry those apps you describe with such derision? Blackberry.

Consumers talk. BB didn't listen. Look at the mess it got itself in.

As one of those dummies of which you speak, I use Instagram to stay in touch and to add fun touches to my pics. Because of that, I am using a BB a lot less these days, only for BBM and banking apps. My iPhone and my Skyrocket have taken the major part of my usage.
    Roo Zilla likes this.
    12-01-12 06:30 PM

Looks like you don't understand the purpose of Instagram. People use it for social networking, and to add cool filters to their pics. They were smart with their approach which is why the app is popular amongst iOS/Android users.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    12-01-12 06:30 PM
    F*** that, don't make this into one of those "We don't need that, we have this" type of statements. Instagram NEEDS to be on BB10 otherwise the consumers are gonna throw a blind eye towards BB10 as far as apps are concerned.

Instagram is one of two apps I genuinely miss having (coming from a Galaxy SIII). The other being Google Maps, including Navigation.
    12-01-12 06:32 PM
    I've been waiting for instagram on Blackberry since I had the 8520.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk
    12-01-12 06:33 PM

Jon
    The sheep? You mean the consumers who have left BB by the millions and are using apps that BB doesn't carry on devices that are not BBs and moving away from BB in droves? The sheep that are making huge profits to Apple and Samsung and taking them away from BB? Those sheep? Like me?

That arrogance almost got BB out of the U.S. market. It's hanging by a thread. Let's hope Instagram and those apps that the MILLIONS of cash spending sheep like me like come to BB, otherwise the brand will die in North America.

Consumers talk with their wallets. BB didn't listen. Apple and Samsung made out like bandits.
    Last edited by qbnkelt; 12-02-12 at 04:36 AM.
    mikeo007 and Cesare21 like this.
    12-01-12 06:33 PM
    of course! since BB doesnt have it, its stupid!
    mikeo007, Rello and notfanboy like this.
    12-01-12 06:35 PM
    @Qbnkelt jinx (our comments posted at the same time)...

12-01-12 06:35 PM
    yaaaabbbbaaaaaahhhhhhhhyaaaaaahhhhhhh.......

*she said looking up from her alfalfa*
    Rello likes this.
    12-01-12 06:36 PM
    F*** that, don't make this into one of those "We don't need that, we have this" type of statements. Instagram NEEDS to be on BB10 otherwise the consumers are gonna throw a blind eye towards BB10 as far as apps are concerned.

Instagram is one of two apps I genuinely miss having (coming from a Galaxy SIII). The other being Google Maps, including Navigation.
    Exactly, I just find it weird/slash funny that a lot of users on this site blow off popular apps. According to many members on CB Netflix sucks and is not needed, skype is not needed, Instagram sucks etc etc. People love to diss/hate what's popular (the reason is usually because its popular smh).

12-01-12 06:46 PM
    of course! since BB doesnt have it, its stupid!
    Its such a shame that these RIM fanbois will always spin it in RIM's favor why they don't need a popular app...
    I'm so glad they DO NOT run RIM

I will never understand how people can be so na�ve to think that just because they don't want/need a app, that millions of others apparently don't either....
    Cesare21 likes this.
    12-01-12 08:43 PM
    Its such a shame that these RIM fanbois will always spin it in RIM's favor why they don't need a popular app...
    I'm so glad they DO NOT run RIM

I will never understand how people can be so na�ve to think that just because they don't want/need a app, that millions of others apparently don't either....
    i dont think it has anything to do with someone being a RIM fanboy. If anything it's more about Instagram fanboys rather than BB Fanboys here. I personally would not use it no matter what platform I use. I have no use for it. Any pics I want to share with people, they will get it. It's people that use this service versus people that do not.

You could have one of the millions of iOS or Android users who don't use this app also call people on Instagram sheep.
    gokulesh likes this.
    12-01-12 10:44 PM
    A lot of times I see pictures posted on FB or Twitter using Instagram of people's dinner plates...or see people taking pictures of their plates when we dine out. I would understand if it's some amazing, artistic dish that you don't see around often or something interesting like that but often they're common dishes. I seriously don't understand this new fad...if it's that. I'm not saying everyone does this but I find it more common than I would expect.
    12-01-12 11:50 PM
249 1234 ...