I love my family and my cats to the point of no return. Yes ....I'm a guy who loves cats ...LOL! My BlackBerry is just a tool .... nothing more.
    Nothing wrong with cat love
    shaleem likes this.
    05-23-13 11:43 AM
    Sure there is.

Posted via CB10
    05-23-13 12:44 PM
    I dislike other platforms more than I like blackberry, that being said I have hoped for other platforms to prosper. If one shows promise I may considering switching; it looks unlikely. (webos)

Posted via CB10
    05-23-13 04:01 PM
    Everybody that knows me would be completely mind blown if I ever switched to anything other than BlackBerry!

Posted via CB10
    Yeah. I remember when I tried the Droid razr maxx for several months. My android using best buddy said welcome to android. I think he was shocked. Then I went back to BlackBerry and he was not surprised. Lol.

Posted via BlackBerry 10
    05-23-13 07:01 PM
    The Z10 is my 14th BlackBerry and ever since my first one (Pearl 8100), I have never even considered a different type of phone, and I never will.

It's like part of my identity now, which sounds sad, actually. But that's ok, because I'm cool with people associating me with BlackBerry. Whenever BlackBerry is in the news (mostly negatively, before BB10), friends and family would ask what I think of the news, what I've heard, how I feel about it, as if it were MY company haha.

My mom has a 9780, and all her friends have iPhones. She is due for an upgrade and asked about the iPhone, because as she told me, "One of my friends said that the physical keyboard is going away and BlackBerry is folding." I was like, "Mom, nothing in that statement is correct. There are TWO new BlackBerrys on the way with physical keyboards, BlackBerry turned a profit last quarter, and the new qwerty model sold 2000 units in 90 minutes at a shop in London. BlackBerry isn't going anywhere." One of her friends asked me about BlackBerry a while back, and was saying all this negative stuff. It was pre-BB10 and I had a 9900. I showed it to her, the touch screen and the quality of it, and how well everything just worked (put a BlackBerry in my hands, and I can put on a little show at anytime), and she was like, "Wow..ok. I didn't know they made BlackBerrys like THAT. I was thinking of the old ones." I haven't showed her my Z10 yet. I don't know if she could handle it.

But like everyone knows that James Bond likes his martinis "shaken, not stirred," everyone knows that Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse are a couple, anyone who knows me knows that there is always a BlackBerry in my hand. When it's been a while since I've seen people, they're like, "OF COURSE you still have a BlackBerry!" They just know.

Oh, and my mom is getting a Q10 with me the day it launches on T-Mobile. I showed her some demo videos, and the new QNX video "Space Grade Technology In The Palm of Your Hand." I actually sat with her and watched it, without telling her what it was for (because of course the ending is the best, as I wave my Z10 at her). I told her that iOS can't hold a candle to the power of the BlackBerry10 platform. She was sold.
    This pretty much sums me up! Whenever something BlackBerry-related comes up, I'm the one people ask for thoughts. When my BlackBerry-user friends have problems with their phones, they ask me for help. I like it, actually. I like that BlackBerry has become a part of my identity, in a way. Products are much more than just products; they're a reflection of a company with missions and beliefs behind it. I like to think that when we purchase or find an affinity for certain kinds of products, it shows that our own personal beliefs resonate with those of the company and the people behind those products.

I feel that my demands of a product are very closely aligned with what BlackBerry makes prominent in its products.
    05-23-13 07:21 PM
    Good luck, but my loyalty to products surrounds around my happiness.

Posted via CB10
    05-23-13 08:03 PM
81 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD