This has to be the best topic ever and you must post how you will go to any length to go where no phone has gone before and stand behind blackberry until the earth ever blows up.

Do not post about inferior products in here and or operating systems.

Do not post about anything NON Blackberry Device Related

Do not post about how you dislike blackberry.

I will stand behind blackberry.
    Undbiter65 likes this.
    05-21-13 07:56 AM
    This has to be the best topic ever and you must post how you will go to any length to go where no phone has gone before and stand behind blackberry until the earth ever blows up.

Good luck with that.

Tim

Posted with a BlackBerry Z10
    kbz1960, h20work and Berry_Pink like this.
    05-21-13 08:17 AM
    I love people. I use devices. The BlackBerry devices are my best choice for mobile computing at the moment. As long as they remain my best choice, I'm staying.
    05-21-13 08:21 AM
    Its just a phone. I use it, but I don't get caught up in the fanboy part.
    05-21-13 08:26 AM
    Whats only 3 replies and 213 views?

Shame on you CB users.
    05-21-13 05:22 PM
    Some more views... one more reply to add... I am on my 4th BlackBerry... what does that have to say. been through thick and thin... but will remain true to BlackBerry till they mess it up big time.

Posted via CB10
    05-21-13 05:29 PM
    Well if any other mobile os did things as well as BlackBerry but they don't
    05-21-13 05:30 PM
    BlackBerry Z10 and Q10 are the most underrated phones ever.

Posted via CB10
    chris8189 and kimoi like this.
    05-21-13 05:32 PM
    I love BlackBerry to day's end. In a zombie apocalypse, I would use my BlackBerry to help me keep moving.

Ain't nobody got time for a home button when you have to flow between apps with a device in one hand and restraining a zombie from eating your face off in the other.

~STV
    05-21-13 05:41 PM
    Well, a few years ago i had a Blackberry Curve that wasnt working properly, I didnt make a fuss or go on pinstack.com (remember them) and slag of blackberry, I just called my carrier and they replaced it with one that worked as it should, Now years later I have a Z10 that has never rebooted, never frozen up, has great battery life, it does everything it was advertised to do and I am more than happy with it.
    Uncle Remus likes this.
    05-21-13 05:42 PM
    I'm BlackBerry for life. Never considered leaving even during the long wait for BlackBerry 10 to launch and I am loving my z10 more then I expected.

BlackBerry Z10 and 32gb PlayBook
    RECOOL, Rezia and Undbiter65 like this.
    05-21-13 05:43 PM
    I support the brand but it is not my life.

Posted via CB10
    Uncle Remus likes this.
    05-21-13 05:46 PM
    Good luck with that.

Tim

Posted with a BlackBerry Z10
    blackberry has been my phone of choice since I can remember, had a blip when my vodafone service provider gave me an iphone ! big mistake. took 6 months to get out of contract thanks to tmobile. now have Z10 very happy also playbook even happier it has replaced my laptop, also a little device the blackberry music gateway fantastic. love blackberry and would jump of a cliff with them.
    05-21-13 05:46 PM
    I'm on my 4th BlackBerry now and have always been one to use them both in the business world and my personal life. Have the Z10 now and enjoy its new features and os. I guess I'll never change

medicdon
    05-21-13 05:49 PM
    Hmm this is like saying I'll shop at ASDA (Walmart for my overseas friends) even if they sell me rotten fruit. I will stay with a company if they have what I need and it works for me.
    05-21-13 05:57 PM
    I used Nokia phones and liked them. They got too outdated and then switched to windows phone so I tried BlackBerry.

Would I ever change? If there was something I liked better.

I am pretty loyal but but hopefully not blindly loyal.

Posted via CB10
    05-21-13 05:58 PM
    Right now BB works for me. Overall I'm impressed with what they are doing.. They've made mistakes but I find they're quick to make amends.. It's too bad the carriers have to get in the way.
    05-21-13 06:04 PM
    I do. I'm one of those guys, for sure. I would not use a smartphone if I couldn't use a BlackBerry. I'm that dedicated.

Posted via CB10
    05-21-13 06:10 PM
    I'm loyal to a fault. I wouldn't seriously ever want to switch. I would become a disconnected hermit before I would leave BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    05-21-13 06:11 PM
    I'm BlackBerry for life. Never considered leaving even during the long wait for BlackBerry 10 to launch and I am loving my z10 more then I expected.

BlackBerry Z10 and 32gb PlayBook
    co sign this player
    05-21-13 06:13 PM
    I love BlackBerry to day's end. In a zombie apocalypse, I would use my BlackBerry to help me keep moving.

Ain't nobody got time for a home button when you have to flow between apps with a device in one hand and restraining a zombie from eating your face off in the other.

~STV
    They should've put that in the Superbowl commercial too LOL.

I have my BB fangirl moments. :-)
    05-21-13 06:21 PM
    2 X z10, 1 X 9780 + 2 X play books here. PS. A teenager that rocks his z10. His friends are jealous

Posted using CB10 and BlackBerry Z10
    05-21-13 06:34 PM

Its BlackBerry with two capital B`s.

I always find it amusing when people try to give props to any brand and don't write its name correctly, kinda detracts from the whole point.
    05-21-13 06:35 PM

I dont think those people have the awareness of the point of no return.
    05-21-13 06:49 PM
    I will support BlackBerry by purchasing a product from them when they make one that meets my needs! Huzzah!
    05-21-13 06:53 PM
81 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD