I picked up my 9900 the other day and I must say. I miss the keys.

But I'm really into the android apps now, almost enough to pick up an android phone to get the better experience with the apps, almost...depending how android apps work on the Q10 will decide for me. So I will sit back and watch crackberry to see how it all works. Rather then buy one day 1 like I did with the Z

Posted via CB10
    04-09-13 01:43 AM
    There's no such thing as a perfect phone so I know both devices have one advantage over the other. However, the keyboard isn't a reason i'd wanna jump boats if that will happen cos I have a near perfect typing experience on the z10 and so, I'm happy with it. But the battery and the dark theme thing plus the natural feeling that it's likely gonna be a more rugged option are reasons for me to give it a close look when it's due.....but i will have to trade this z10 cos I definitely ain't gonna cough any huge amounts out for any device of any sort. Lmao
    04-09-13 06:24 AM
    I have Z10 and I'll be buying Q10 for physical keyboard and lots of keyboard shortcut that comes along with it!
    That was yesterday.
    Today, I hear that outright price is going to be between $650 to $700. Which is too high. I was under the impression that it'd be $50 cheaper than Z10. So, I was expecting $500..$550 at the most.
    04-09-13 09:02 AM
    May buy a Q10 as well. I currently have a work supplied HTC Windows phone that I may replace with a Q10, thereby keeping the Z10 for personal use. I like the idea of the larger battery for conference call / longer email usage.
    This is exactly how I plan to use the two.

As I've always said, "Why have 'this' or 'that'. Why not both?"
    04-09-13 01:50 PM
    Wasn't going to get a Z10, played around with one at a store and then bought one outright. I think by the same my carrier gets the Q10, my contract will be at the point where they'll waive the remainding time, so I'll pick it up that way.

Why? The typing on the Z10 is amazing, but still not the same as a physical keyboard, and also just to show how much I love blackberry :P
    04-09-13 01:55 PM
    Keeping my Z10 for personal use / gaming, getting the Q10 for business use. Keeping it balanced, and supporting a great company.
    04-09-13 02:03 PM
    The only reason I would get the Q10 is for app development testing. Since getting the Z10, I have been completely happy with typing on the virtual keyboard, and having the words appear on the frets.

It used to be that my fingers would be sore by the end of the day from typing so much on my 9700. Now, my fingers no longer hurt.

But I'll still need to test apps. I've already got RuneCryption set up for the Q10. I just need to make sure new apps get tested, too.

Posted via CB10
    04-09-13 02:10 PM
    I am because i am an investor. I also would like to know more about BlackBerry product line as the z10 and PlayBook are the only two BlackBerry products i have / used.

Posted via CB10
    04-09-13 02:16 PM
    I'm getting the Q10 and giving my Z10 to my partner. I love the Z10 but I cannot do without the physical keyboard.

Posted via CB10
    04-09-13 04:42 PM
    Love my Z10 for personal. Will replace my 9810 with a Q10 for work as soon as it's available with AT&T.
    04-09-13 07:15 PM
    Returned the z10 after 7 days, too much swiping, so I happily went back to my 9930 (I really like this phone). I'll go with the q10 when it releases.
    Isn't there going to be just as much swiping on the q10??
    Seeing as they both run the same operating system and use the same gestures
    04-10-13 12:45 AM
    I am not planning to get a q10. One.. I am happy with the z10. Two.. I am paying full price for devices to keep my unlimited data with Verizon and feel I have spent quite enough with blackberry in the last several years. three.. I am not certain blackberry is out of the woods yet financially. I am thinking if after a couple of quarters of sales they keep losing ground the z10 will be my final blackberry.

That said I hope and believe blackberry comes back big. In which case I will replace my z10 after a year or two with whatever the awesome BlackBerry is at that time.

My wife has a bold 9930. She might want a q10. We'll see.

Posted via CB10
    04-10-13 01:45 AM
37 12