I don't... can't stand it, especially when I switch from talking about something technical with one person to banging out the slang with another. I'd rather just swipe left and correct my own mistake.

From a Z30
    11-25-14 05:03 PM
    Eh it used to annoy me when I first got my phone but I also forgot that I didn't do a device switch so none of my learned and personal dictionary came over. I just add stuff as it comes up, and between professionals/technical words and terms, Army jargon, and slang it does an awesome job keeping up with me... like scary awesome how good at predicting and correcting it is based on my form of communication and with who and the conversation. Only thing that annoys me is it isn't like legacy devices where when I select add to personal dictionary I can't also choose case sensitive at the same time, I have to go into the dictionary to do it and that is a huge pain in the *** because it doesn't alphabetize and numerical order anything.

Z10 via CB10
    11-25-14 05:20 PM
    I use my own corrections, but not autocorrect. But if it's a long word, and the suggestion is correct, I will swipe up to use it.

Posted via CB10 from my awesome Passport
    11-25-14 05:32 PM
    I don't use autocorrect because I use two languages and it doesn't always know which I write in immediately. But I use autocomplete all the time
    11-25-14 05:42 PM