Does anyone know who (promo company?) was doing the BB promotions during the TIFF? Specifically the setups they had to swap old batteries for new ones. They had one location at the Filmmaker's Lounge, and some others... Or better yet, anyone works/-ed for them?

Thanks.
    12-14-10 05:09 AM
    Doesn't hurt to Google

Who did BB promos at T.I.F.F. - Google Search

Dammit, I missed the TIFF, maybe next time. Didn't have enough to pay that admission.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-14-10 06:01 AM

Doesn't hurt to Google
    Any particular reason for your highly informative post, or are you just so desperate to increase your post count? It probably wouldn't hurt you to actually look at your search results first... and if yours are somehow different than mine, please feel free to share the answer.

And I didn't have money for admissions either, was just working at the F'sL. (What a bunch of pathetic schmucks most of those people are; not even funny.)
    12-14-10 06:29 AM
    Any particular reason for your highly informative post, or are you just so desperate to increase your post count? It probably wouldn't hurt you to actually look at your search results first... and if yours are somehow different than mine, please feel free to share the answer.

And I didn't have money for admissions either, was just working at the F'sL. (What a bunch of pathetic schmucks most of those people are; not even funny.)
    I didn't really search quite well on google, just used the title of the thread. Oh well. There should be some more repliers who might know. I'll do an advanced search to see.

Check out what went down at the Toronto International Film Festival via your BlackBerry
    Michael Goldbach shows his BlackBerry on the BlackBerry Red Carpet. Ouch! | BlackBerry Sites

Found something good, not sure what you could get out of it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-14-10 06:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD