I understand where BlackBerry came from so I now know where its going, the Blackberry can create an enterprise of connected things and all these things are VERY Profitable.
    09-14-17 12:46 PM
    BlackBerry has turned around financially thanks to John Chen. IoT and Security, like you mentioned, is their sweet spot.
    But if you're looking for it to be the house-brand name for mobile phones again, probably not going to happen.
    09-14-17 12:56 PM
    You dont see my vision, John only did a small part I mean did you see how much Apple and Samsung are raking in?! My vision is to create a great phone and make alot of money if I put Kylie Jenner on.
    anon(9803228) likes this.
    09-14-17 01:03 PM
    Vision is one thing.....

But if all it took was a "vision" then why are so few companies making money in mobile devices. Who is Kylie Jenner? Is he some German or Swedish developer or engineer?

As coffee-turtle said, BlackBerry is on a good path to being a financially stable - yet small enterprise focused security software company along with Automotive/I0T software.

But I fear the BlackBerry hardware brand will continue to decline.
    BigAl_BB9900 likes this.
    09-14-17 01:37 PM
    Its a "she" not a "he" - youngest member of the Kardashian clan.... Victoria Secret model etc...

Sad that I actually know that.

Also, OP, if you are looking for investors to fund your "dream" you may want to abstain from posting the same thought process in many different threads...

And maybe change your user name...

Just a thought.
    FF22 likes this.
    09-14-17 01:44 PM
    Its a "she" not a "he" - youngest member of the Kardashian clan.... Victoria Secret model etc...

Sad that I actually know that.

Also, OP, if you are looking for investors to fund your "dream" you may want to abstain from posting the same thought process in many different threads...

And maybe change your user name...

Just a thought.
    I knew it too (the wink)... just didn't see how "she" meant anything when it comes to selling smartphones. I expect KIM still has more followers, and was known as a big BlackBerry supporter in the past.
    09-14-17 02:15 PM
    I knew it too (the wink)... just didn't see how "she" meant anything when it comes to selling smartphones. I expect KIM still has more followers, and was known as a big BlackBerry supporter in the past.
    Agreed, though at this point I don't see how either of them would help as far as "Ambassadors" goes... I really wish that BB/BBMo would have kept the F1 sponsorship. $400K per year was a drop in the bucket for all the global TV time thy were getting from the name on the AMG/Mercedes cars and the drivers helmets and coveralls...
    BigAl_BB9900 and BigBadWulf like this.
    09-14-17 02:19 PM
    You dont see my vision, John only did a small part I mean did you see how much Apple and Samsung are raking in?! My vision is to create a great phone and make alot of money if I put Kylie Jenner on.
    Wait, you're talking about reviving devices again? That ship has sailed.

TCL frankly is more interested in enterprise for the BlackBerry brand.
    BigAl_BB9900 likes this.
    09-14-17 02:27 PM
    Agreed, though at this point I don't see how either of them would help as far as "Ambassadors" goes... I really wish that BB/BBMo would have kept the F1 sponsorship. $400K per year was a drop in the bucket for all the global TV time thy were getting from the name on the AMG/Mercedes cars and the drivers helmets and coveralls...
    Was it going to be that much going forward..... When Thor made the original three year deal, Mercedes wasn't at the top. I suspect that the cost for sponsorship had gone up by the time that contract had expired. Proable the best thing Thor did.....

That said, Chen didn't have an extra $400K a year to use for all marketing and advertising, much less one F1 sponsorship deal.
    BigAl_BB9900 likes this.
    09-14-17 02:31 PM
    Was it going to be that much going forward..... When Thor made the original three year deal, Mercedes wasn't at the top. I suspect that the cost for sponsorship had gone up by the time that contract had expired. Proable the best thing Thor did.....

That said, Chen didn't have an extra $400K a year to use for all marketing and advertising, much less one F1 sponsorship deal.
    In doing the research just now, it appears it was $12MM for 3 years, expiring in 2015- deal was announced in 2013. Lewis Hamilton and Rosberg were already driving for Mercedes so I think they were very much in the running...

That being said, I realize Chen didn't have the $400K, much less the $12MM

Oh, to dream.....

https://us.blackberry.com/content/da...G_ThudBook.pdf

https://forums.crackberry.com/team-b...ether-1040299/
    09-14-17 02:43 PM
    I don't think you guys understand the great value BlackBerry still have, after reading the AMG deal I am motivated to do something bigger with them. BlackBerry still a fan base of 377K or more, they can get back on top with my ideas for managing the enterprise of things. I have this NFC idea for security but its trade secrets. Guys believe me I might be the next Steve Jobs for BlackBerry but Steve might be small after I revive BlackBerry. I might sound crazy to you but its crazy people that change the world & make a lot of money lol.
    09-14-17 02:55 PM
    I don't think you guys understand the great value BlackBerry still have, after reading the AMG deal I am motivated to do something bigger with them. BlackBerry still a fan base of 377K or more, they can get back on top with my ideas for managing the enterprise of things. I have this NFC idea for security but its trade secrets. Guys believe me I might be the next Steve Jobs for BlackBerry but Steve might be small after I revive BlackBerry. I might sound crazy to you but its crazy people that change the world & make a lot of money lol.
    Thread has jumped the shark.
    DesireMoney and BigBadWulf like this.
    09-14-17 03:04 PM
    Lol I out here trying to reach investors or atleast someone can point me in the right direction. I love BlackBerry so much I'm willing to offer the best stretagy. So if any one can get me an investor, I can give you a certain percentage in my company. Let's make BlackBerry great again
    09-14-17 03:12 PM
    Lol I out here trying to reach investors or atleast someone can point me in the right direction. I love BlackBerry so much I'm willing to offer the best stretagy. So if any one can get me an investor, I can give you a certain percentage in my company. Let's make BlackBerry great again
    If you are talking about devices, then you have to approach one of the three licencees - TCL, PT BB Merah Putih, or Optiemus Infracom.

If you are talking about enterprise software, then you can approach BlackBerry.

Good luck.
    09-14-17 03:17 PM
    All of those, but I have a guide to getting the branding from BlackBerry TCL is just have limited rights, my company can get it too. But thanks a lot tho
    09-14-17 03:22 PM
    I’ll fund you OP. I can throw in a few million. This sounds like a cant miss idea and you seem to be an innovator.
    09-14-17 03:41 PM
    Thanks, just hit me up on the DM.
    09-14-17 03:52 PM
    I’ll fund you OP. I can throw in a few million. This sounds like a cant miss idea and you seem to be an innovator.
    I just peed a bit.
    09-14-17 03:53 PM
    Lol is this for real?
    09-14-17 03:57 PM
    So how's this work? Do I just paypal you some money or?
    09-14-17 04:39 PM
    This is gold if I execute correctly, so for any potential investors reading this, look at the hype I created. Send me a massage & we schedule a meeting only then I can show you the BIGGER picture.

Sent from BlackBerry 9900
    09-14-17 04:56 PM
    I just peed a bit.
    I just threw up in my mouth a bit...
    app_Developer likes this.
    09-14-17 04:59 PM
    Send me a massage & we schedule a meeting...
    I see where this is going.
    zephyr613 and BigBadWulf like this.
    09-14-17 05:13 PM
    I see where this is going.
    A "happy ending"?

Posted via CB10
    zephyr613, BigBadWulf and zocster like this.
    09-14-17 05:17 PM
    PLEASE someone go have a meeting with OP . . .
    stlabrat likes this.
    09-14-17 10:33 PM
125 123 ...