(Sorry if there are similar threads)

Anyways, I'm quite positive that I'll be changing the housing on my Bold 9780 and replacing it for a white one. But, I was thinking... what do you think of the White BlackBerry Bold?

I hear some people say it's gorgeous or very stylish, some say it's awful, some say it's absolutely girly... what do you say? Is it a stylish phone? A girly phone? An ugly phone?

Thanks for the insight.
    12-21-11 07:55 PM
    I think if its any color but black (maybe navy blue)...its GIRLY.....just sayin, oh yea silver(grey) is kool
    12-21-11 08:01 PM
    I love white phones (I'm a girl). I wanted a white 9800 but they didn't have one in stock and I was impatient, so I got black. Since I switched to iPhone, I made sure I got the white 4S.

I think some guys can pull off white phones. I find the black phones to be better suited to men, IMO.
    12-21-11 08:37 PM
    I love white phones. It's not feminine at all. Pink is a bit feminine, however, white is a very neutral color. Go for it!
    12-21-11 08:39 PM
    Yeah, I understand how many people can see White as girly, but yeah, not meaning to sound like a ******, I think I could pull it off, well I guess I could, I'm supposedly 'stylish' according to the people in my school.
    12-21-11 08:40 PM
    Didn't Justin Beiber have a purple BlackBerry Style? If he can rock purple, you can rock a white 'berry.
    12-21-11 08:42 PM
    Did he? I thought he had a gold bb, anyways, yeah I'm going for it. Thanks.
    How do you like your iPhone by the way (not to change the topic, but just wondering)
    12-21-11 08:44 PM
    I prefer the black (just looks sleeker, my personal taste) but would have no problem carrying a white phone. If ya like the white, go for it!
    12-21-11 08:46 PM
    I'm a huge fan of the white blackberry eh. When the white 9000 came, I fell in loved eh
    12-21-11 08:50 PM
    Did he? I thought he had a gold bb, anyways, yeah I'm going for it. Thanks.
    How do you like your iPhone by the way (not to change the topic, but just wondering)
    I saw him a few months back in one of the Celebrity BlackBerry Sightings sporting a purple Style. But I think he has switched devices since then. A girl at work has a BlackBerry Style in red. It's actually a nice little phone! I was quite impressed with the hardware, sleek looking for a flip phone.

I love it, to be honest. It's a great device for me.
    12-21-11 08:51 PM
    Yeah, well, celebrities have like 3 different phones.... But actually I really like the Style (:
    Huh, it's nice that you have the phone you like. Most of my friends have switched to iPhone too.
    12-21-11 09:15 PM
    Ok, ok I just looked at the "white" 9900 and it looks ....nice. I recant my first opinion. Go for it if thats what you like
    12-21-11 09:21 PM
    There is no gender phone go for what you want. White looks good in Bolds
    12-21-11 11:23 PM
    I like white also. Look on the bright side though. If you don't like it most cases are black anyway. Lol

Even a black 9900 with the white hard shell case is an awesome mix.

Sent from my finger tips using Tapatalk
    12-21-11 11:33 PM
    White is sleek, but it can get dirty and when it gets worn out its more apparent
    12-21-11 11:57 PM
    White is sleek, but it can get dirty and when it gets worn out its more apparent
    +1 about the dirty part. I have owned a couple of white BlackBerries and thanks to my ocd I spent quite a lot of time trying to keep the device in pristine condition. Even now with my white 4S and iPad 2, I'm noticing that dirt finds it's way in the crevices of the home buttons. Black phones are likely no less dirty; but, they don't show the grit as badly

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    12-22-11 01:02 AM
    out here in India, white is preferred among the politicians, movie stars and the likes

but it does tend to get yellowed out after a few months.
    12-22-11 02:13 AM
    I've got a white 9810 which is in perfect condition. i have it in an Otterbox (like all my devices) with a screen protector. I take a Q-tip and go over the keys and push a tissue under the slider to clean it out.
    When the 9930 drops in white I'll be getting one.
    If you like white, go for it. I've seen men carrying white BBerries and it looks great.
    12-22-11 02:21 AM
    Its interesting that I visited this topic throughout the night cause some lady with a white torch sat down with me for a makeover and I noticed that she dropped it a few times cause of the gouges and it shows black underneath. But if it were me I'd use white nailpolish on it. So there's ways around it!
    Last edited by msmara; 12-22-11 at 02:32 AM.
    12-22-11 02:27 AM
    Personally I don't like white. Best color mod I've ever seen for the 97XX series was a mocha coffee color, looked awesome.
    12-22-11 07:19 AM
    Thanks everyone.
    I'm going for the white, but a housing, because if I don't like it, I can just change back. If anyone's interested, I can post the link.
    Yeah, I figured it'd get dirty, but that's okay, I used to be oCD with my previous macbook, but at a certain point I was just like "I'll leave it like that"
    12-22-11 08:14 AM
    +1 about the dirty part. I have owned a couple of white BlackBerries and thanks to my ocd I spent quite a lot of time trying to keep the device in pristine condition. Even now with my white 4S and iPad 2, I'm noticing that dirt finds it's way in the crevices of the home buttons. Black phones are likely no less dirty; but, they don't show the grit as badly

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    My white 4S hasn't gotten diry. It looks brand new. It's been out of a case about 80% of the time I've had it.
    12-22-11 08:14 AM
    (Sorry if there are similar threads)

Anyways, I'm quite positive that I'll be changing the housing on my Bold 9780 and replacing it for a white one. But, I was thinking... what do you think of the White BlackBerry Bold?
    Note that to make the transition complete you will need to change out the LCD screen too, otherwise you'll have a white phone with a black screen bezel. The screen will add some $$ to the switch.
    12-22-11 08:33 AM
    I don't care if ugly or not. I drag my BB everywhere. White tends to get dirty and those scratches show. Ouch!
    12-22-11 08:55 AM
    The white is stylish. Don't worry about people thinking you look girly with it.

It's more likely that girls will see you with your white BB and think you've got style
    12-22-11 10:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD