This is my 6th device and all within 2 months have white screened, any one else having this many issues? No apps just running it straight outta the box!
    11-29-10 06:48 AM
    Have you tried to upgrade the Os?

Sometimes the OS that comes with the carrier sucks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-29-10 06:50 AM
    That IS odd, did you make any attempts to revive the devices? Trying battery pulls, OS loads etc?
    11-29-10 07:48 AM
    That IS odd, did you make any attempts to revive the devices? Trying battery pulls, OS loads etc?
    Yes I have tried, but some work some don't. So I usually send it back to the carrier and they replace.
    11-29-10 10:49 AM
    I had that happen with the 8900 but only once. 6 different devices is very unusual
    especially considering you have no apps at all.

Have you tried loading the OS clean from another PC?
    11-29-10 11:21 AM
    I'm assuming it's been six Torch's?
    11-29-10 12:01 PM
    I'm assuming it's been six Torch's?
    Sorry 6 9700's and I use them straight out of the box, corp devices as well.
    11-29-10 02:54 PM
    That seems really strange. That must be the world's worst string of bad luck with devices ever. With no additional software on them it sure seems like just a string of bad devices. Maybe the place you're getting them from got a bad batch or something.
    11-29-10 03:52 PM
    They probably each ran the same OS. The only thing I'd do is to change the OS and
    see if that solves the problem. But I'm thinking you won't be able to even do that
    since they're for work.
    11-29-10 03:54 PM
    Sorry 6 9700's and I use them straight out of the box, corp devices as well.
    Something in the BES? Some software on the BES is messing up the devices? Have you talked to your BES Admin yet, or is that you?
    11-29-10 03:55 PM
    That seems really strange. That must be the world's worst string of bad luck with devices ever. With no additional software on them it sure seems like just a string of bad devices. Maybe the place you're getting them from got a bad batch or something.
    They probably each ran the same OS. The only thing I'd do is to change the OS and
    see if that solves the problem. But I'm thinking you won't be able to even do that
    since they're for work.
    Something in the BES? Some software on the BES is messing up the devices? Have you talked to your BES Admin yet, or is that you?
    Yes I think it is a bad batch or something, becuase the more I take back the more I hear about some others that have the same issue. I talked to our BES admin, as he is a friend of mine, he could not figue it out as well. They just return for a warranty issue and replace for me. I have to thank you guys for the suggestions, I will keep a running tally of how many I go through and let you guys know.
    11-30-10 04:33 AM
    Maybe some legacy program on your BES is not 6.0 compatible and it's so bad it's borking the devices?
    11-30-10 11:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD