Hi everyone just wanted everyones take to see if you thought the white bold is girly or not?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-19-10 06:58 PM
    03-19-10 07:01 PM
    Lol that it is, just not sure I have my cousin that has a new white bold 9000 willing to trade with my 9700 dunno what to do...

03-19-10 07:06 PM
    nope...i think all phones should come in white in addition to black.
    03-19-10 07:06 PM
    I think almost anything in white is girly...lol! Especially electronic type items. I don't even like silver electronics...they MUST be black!

But that's just me...
    03-19-10 07:14 PM
    Totally girly!!!!!!!!!!!
    03-19-10 07:16 PM
    A white phone isn't girly, but worrying about how your phone makes you look is another story...
    03-19-10 07:31 PM
    Depends on the user.
    03-19-10 07:32 PM
    White on White....Nice

03-19-10 07:41 PM
    A white phone is not girly just like the Pearl is not girly

03-19-10 09:02 PM
    I think it is sort of like a man wearing white slacks. Just my opinion of course.
    03-19-10 09:14 PM
    I like different colors, I wish RIM would start offering more than what they do. It would nice nice to have choices without having to spend mega bucks on custom housings.
    03-19-10 09:16 PM
    I'm a male and white is my favorite color. All of my electronics HAVE to be white, my cars are all white (with darkkk tint, of course), my couch is white, my bed is white, lol. No joke.

I don't think white is girly. White is a very clean cut color. I don't like my electronics getting dirty, though. I got hooked on white when I got my first Macbook. Now, all I have are white Apple products in my house.

But if you think you will get odd stares with it, then don't trade. The 9000 is white is sexy though. It definitely caught my eye when I walked in AT&T two days ago.

And 9700 to the 9000? Lol. Please don't tell me its because you want that "tad extra" screen size?
    Last edited by nfl46; 03-19-10 at 09:27 PM.
    03-19-10 09:25 PM
    no its not. people are just making things up. thats like saying the 9700 is girly but hey lot of guys are using it. what's wrong with guys wearing pink. pink shirts,tie,shorts,etc.
    03-19-10 09:26 PM
    I'm a male and white is my favorite color. All of my electronics HAVE to be white, my cars are all white (with darkkk tint, of course), my couch is white, my bed is white, lol. No joke.

I don't think white is girly. White is a very clean cut color. I don't like my electronics getting dirty, though. I got hooked on white when I got my first Macbook. Now, all I have are white Apple products in my house.

But if you think you will get odd stares with it, then don't trade. The 9000 is white is sexy though. It definitely caught my eye when I walked in AT&T two days ago.

And 9700 to the 9000? Lol. Please don't tell me its because you want that "tad extra" screen size?
    No no the screen is fine, its the keyboard I can barely type on it... I find it dificult and makes me hate the phone...

03-19-10 09:38 PM
    Dude, seriously. If you are secure with your "junk" the color of the phone or
    whatever won't make a difference.

If it does I respectfully suggest you grow a pair.

I will never understand why this question keeps getting asked.
    03-19-10 10:00 PM
    If a real man uses it, won't be girly or white for long.

WAPers do it With A Passion
    If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

03-19-10 10:06 PM
    Unless he uses fantastik with bleach and wipes with his hankie.
    03-19-10 10:08 PM
    One of my friends is in a...umm let's say 'famous' motorcycle club. He is 6'0" 275lbs, has a beard, rides a Harley, of course. I'm standing next to him one day, he gets a phone call, whips out a pink Motorola Razor. Know what I said? Love your new phone.

03-19-10 10:13 PM
    Unless he uses fantastik with bleach and wipes with his hankie.
    Paddy, I have way too much testosterone to know what any of that is

You'll have to translate it to Man-glish or Wulfanese
    03-19-10 10:14 PM
    I think the white Bold is ballin as ****. If I was gunna go back to a 9000 it would be a white one.
    03-19-10 10:20 PM
    One of my friends is in a...umm let's say 'famous' motorcycle club. He is 6'0" 275lbs, has a beard, rides a Harley, of course. I'm standing next to him one day, he gets a phone call, whips out a pink Motorola Razor. Know what I said? Love your new phone.
    You're a very smart man Luka. That's all I got to say about that
    03-19-10 10:27 PM
    i had a white bold, before they started offering it in white, ppl were like wow...
    i have a colorware 9700 in a prowler purple now, people say wow
    if you carry it around like your comfortable(aka confidence aka swagger) then it wont be girly

white is hardly girly, i would understand pink electronics maybe (eventhough i have a plethora of pink shirts)

if you feel its girly, then i dont think you'll be able to roll around with one

this is EXACTLY what im talking about:

Last edited by shankeith; 03-19-10 at 10:43 PM.
    03-19-10 10:40 PM
    A white phone isn't girly, but worrying about how your phone makes you look is another story...
    ^^ this
    03-19-10 11:56 PM
    Lol this thread is awesome!

03-19-10 11:59 PM
46 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD