White isn't girly
    but the white bold has some sort of sparkly shine to it and its makes it look kinda girly
    i wouldnt trade my 9700 for it
    it is a nice phone but dont the 9000 and 9700 have the same keyboard?
    03-20-10 12:51 AM
    White isn't girly
    but the white bold has some sort of sparkly shine to it and its makes it look kinda girly
    i wouldnt trade my 9700 for it
    it is a nice phone but dont the 9000 and 9700 have the same keyboard?
    the 9000 keyboard is roomy and comfy. the 9700 keyboard is less spacious.im not sure about comfort because i have not tried a 9700 out yet. also people say the 9700 has stiff keys. so to the naked eye, they may seem similar but they are not identical.
    03-20-10 01:03 AM
    No no the screen is fine, its the keyboard I can barely type on it... I find it dificult and makes me hate the phone...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Oh you need a Storm 2 with the pop-up keys. Best there is.

And white is Ok if you don't keep it in your purse.
    03-20-10 01:12 AM
    One of my friends is in a...umm let's say 'famous' motorcycle club. He is 6'0" 275lbs, has a beard, rides a Harley, of course. I'm standing next to him one day, he gets a phone call, whips out a pink Motorola Razor. Know what I said? Love your new phone.

Post of the year?! Anyone, anyone?

Haha I'm going to run all of my purchases through the CB team from now on - just to make sure that they're manly enough haha.

But honestly man - if you like how it looks.. then go for it, if not then why are you asking..
    03-20-10 01:13 AM
    I saw the white 9000 for the first time at a at&t corporate store. The thing is, it is pearly white. I did not care for that.
    03-20-10 08:10 AM
    I wouldn't call it girly if its white. If its pink, then its a different story...

03-20-10 08:43 AM
    A white phone isn't girly, but worrying about how your phone makes you look is another story...
    +1

03-20-10 08:53 AM
    My wife was watching Melrose Place (the new one) and I happen to be watching as well and Heather Locklear's character pulled out a white Bold...
    03-20-10 09:17 AM
    I do think it is slightly feminine, but I wouldn't say not to get it if thats what you like. Who cares what others think?
    03-20-10 10:01 AM
    Who cares if its girly. Lots of guys like white. Besides if you like it go for it. Dont worry about what other people think. If given a choice between white or black i wouldve gone with white. But sendiing my tour to colorware im getting soft touch blue. So we will see,

i rocked the white lg fusic. For a couple years. Loved the phone. Didnt care that everyone i saw with it was a woman. I liked it and that was it.
    03-20-10 11:37 AM
    I am thinking about making my 8530 white. I don't think white is girly at all. It's kinda sexy tbh.
    03-20-10 11:39 AM
    Yeah, prety much...

03-20-10 11:46 AM
    If the colour of your phone makes people question your masculinity, you need new friends.
    03-20-10 11:59 AM
    Hey guys, im the cousin that wants to trade with him lol and he isnt worried that its girly...HIS GIRLFRIEND said its girly thats why he posted this haha...i mean i find it quite nice. its a nice pearly white and not everyone has it..i find it different in a very good way. but personally, i dont care what others think of my phone lol so if someone calls it girly, thats their own personal opinion...just like in this thread...some ppl find it girly and others dont.
    03-20-10 02:13 PM
    No its not. I look good in white.

03-20-10 10:02 PM
    I think it's all about how the person carries.

But on a slightly off topic note - I do wish they made a version of the in 9700 the same metallic burgundy as my old 8310. I think that would be gorgeous and I'd snap it up in an instant. I'm too much of a fraidy cat to change the casing myself.
    03-21-10 04:29 AM
    I wish the 9700 had came out in white too. I would have choosen that one over the black one. And black is my favorite color.

Sincerely,
    A full-fledged heterosexual with a package
    03-21-10 10:55 AM
    I think its really funny the cousin found this thread and revealed
    that the guy's girlfriend is telling him it's 'a girly phone' lol

03-21-10 12:23 PM
    I really don't get the point or appeal of the white 9000. The OS is built around blending into and looking good against a black houding; it just looks hella silly on the white 9000.

03-21-10 08:29 PM
    I just asked my wife and she sais "yeah, white is girly". She has a white iPhone.

03-21-10 08:41 PM
    Everyone has an opinion and I do like the color white on "some" things.

However, a white cell phone seems feminine to me. Kinda like those white rayban sunglasses I see guys wearing too.
    03-21-10 08:47 PM
46 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD