Mods closing thread in 5...4...3...2..
    No keep it open. I'm hoping to see a Reuters picture of an angry CB crowd burning an effigy of Kevin. Death to Canada

RedBerry Passport / 10.3.1.1133 / Telus
    01-26-15 09:22 AM
    Kevin??what who why?? Who cares!

Posted via CB10
    01-26-15 09:26 AM
    Everyone in here is wrong.

Wait for it...

He is in line waiting for the iPhone 6S!

Posted via CB10
    01-26-15 09:38 AM
    It's not about where Kevin is but about what Kevin saw, and that is the writing on the wall for BlackBerry.

Outside of this bubble known as Crackberry.com there's a whole reality out there full of Android and iOS devices just humming along. Windows devices too.

What really strikes me as puzzling are the BB diehards that simultaneously denounce the competitors and their practices/processes/ideas while gloating about their Passport that largely borrows from said competitors in every way. Crazy, unnecessarily high resolution screen and RAM hogging software? Check.

But it has a BB logo, so it's cool.
    01-28-15 04:57 PM
    The pervasive superciliousness of the BlackBerry personnel & the fact the bbos is really not viable without offering sideload of the android environment spells the end I predict... keyboard phones; I may be the last remnant Of those who want that bad enough to pay for an overpriced phone so cheaply made it has a plastic cover on the camera & is held together with glue...
    01-29-15 08:04 AM
    His betrayal hurts so much because we all liked him so much.

Posted via CB10
    01-29-15 10:16 AM
    His betrayal [...]
    Wow ... and who's traitor still offers you the option to write such a dumb thing ?
    01-29-15 11:18 AM
    He is not selling drugs obviously.
    ...but it is obvious that he used to. I'm not aware that he ever was arrested or charged with any crimes, which just means others took the fall for the harm he was responsible for.

He is currently making tons of money from music. Why would he risk losing that??? Your statement didn't make sense before and doesn't now.
    Jay-Z's 'seed' money has drugs and blood all over it.

Posted via CB10
    01-29-15 11:26 AM
    ...but it is obvious that he used to. I'm not aware that he ever was arrested or charged with any crimes, which just means others took the fall for the harm he was responsible for.

Jay-Z's 'seed' money has drugs and blood all over it.

Posted via CB10
    Opinion and speculation!
    The true "facts" are you don't know anything. There are obviously no arrest warrants or laundering cases while he performs on stage. Ask all the law enforcement officers he employs and write checks to.

Anyway, didn't Bla1ze say to end it?
    Or are you ignoring that fact as well?

Posted via CB10
    01-29-15 12:34 PM
    It's actually kind of scary how people can elevate someone to hero status only to be inevitably horribly disappointed that someone doesn't live up to their unrealistic expectations. I guess it comes with the territory.

By the way, when people talks about how much they admire your "passion", they are actually implying that it's just plain crazy. "Oh, you got a tattoo with the Blackberry logo on it? Well, I have to admire your passion for Blackberry."
    01-29-15 12:55 PM
    I noted Kevins "passion" when he cut his hair in public. LoL

Posted via CB10
    01-29-15 01:01 PM
    Kevin not cutting his hair when bb10 came out was his first betrayal as I see it. He should have had a large pod cast hyped it up shaved his head. He could have grown it back..

By not cutting it he basically declared he didn't care anymore. It was his idea.. no one made him announce his hair cutting scheme to the world.

Posted via CB10
    01-29-15 04:08 PM
    From Kevin, to me, to Drake to Jay Z and drug money, back to cutting hair. I have no idea what you lot are on about but yeahh.. done.
    anon(9208252) likes this.
    01-29-15 05:37 PM
113 ... 345