Can anybody provide alink to where I can get the iphone theme for free for the 8350i pleasssssse!!?
    07-23-09 12:14 PM
    I'm a little confused! We all got BB's instead of Iphone, so why do so many want to emulate Iphone on their BB??? Why not buy an Iphone. To me its like buying a chevy, With ford emblems and trim..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-23-09 12:56 PM
    I have an iberry theme on my curve and it's sweet! I downloaded a free one but it sucked. I bought one from here and it's the bomb! It was only 3 bucks, so my advice would be to but it from here.
    07-23-09 01:48 PM
    I'm a little confused! We all got BB's instead of Iphone, so why do so many want to emulate Iphone on their BB??? Why not buy an Iphone. To me its like buying a chevy, With ford emblems and trim..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Personally, I am totally satisfied with BB but I did like the way the themes looked on the iphone. I simple wanted that look, not the other stuff.
    07-23-09 01:50 PM
    I have an iberry theme on my curve and it's sweet! I downloaded a free one but it sucked. I bought one from here and it's the bomb! It was only 3 bucks, so my advice would be to but it from here.
    Where? And do I need a credit card?
    07-23-09 04:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD