Is it only me?
    There seems to be a shift in the way analyst have been reporting. Did Blackberry do themselves a favour by bringing attention to
    to the obvious bear manipulation to the stock? It seems to me that more and more analyst are using hypotheticals.
    There using words like it is possible, or maybe to talk down there production estimates. The facts do not seem to have any importance
    take for example the way the stock is reacting to these recent reports. BlackBerry analyst cuts sales of new phone | Globalnews.ca
    BlackBerry stock falls as analyst warns of possible production cuts | Investing | Financial Post

No facts just possibilities the new bear strategy
    05-07-13 01:37 PM
    This will happen until they can report some really nice reports or numbers...(they did already but this also wasn't good enough -.-)
    i think a lot of shorts are scared...

Is it only me?
    There seems to be a shift in the way analyst have been reporting. Did Blackberry do themselves a favour by bringing attention to
    to the obvious bear manipulation to the stock? It seems to me that more and more analyst are using hypotheticals.
    There using words like it is possible, or maybe to talk down there production estimates. The facts do not seem to have any importance
    take for example the way the stock is reacting to these recent reports. BlackBerry analyst cuts sales of new phone | Globalnews.ca
    BlackBerry stock falls as analyst warns of possible production cuts | Investing | Financial Post

No facts just possibilities the new bear strategy
    05-07-13 02:06 PM