Where are the water damage indicators located on Blackberries? I know there is usually one on the front or side of the battery, but where else are they located? Are they located in the phone or hardware itself?
    08-15-11 08:45 PM
    Some are visible others are further inside.
    08-15-11 09:02 PM
    The one you are looking for is viewable once the battery is removed.

Depending on the model its usually a small white dot or white square (either will be quite small). Nothing is written on it ... normally if you follow the camera down into the battery compartment and look on the inside edge (or wall) you will see it.

If its red or pink you have liquid damage.

If you cannot find it and are able to take a pic of the inside where the battery would rest and post it on a free hosting site or here I can tell you right away if its damaged or not.
    AbuYazeedUK likes this.
    08-15-11 09:12 PM
    The one you are looking for is viewable once the battery is removed.

Depending on the model its usually a small white dot or white square (either will be quite small). Nothing is written on it ... normally if you follow the camera down into the battery compartment and look on the inside edge (or wall) you will see it.

If its red or pink you have liquid damage.

If you cannot find it and are able to take a pic of the inside where the battery would rest and post it on a free hosting site or here I can tell you right away if its damaged or not.
    I'm going to send you a private message! Thanks for your help!
    08-15-11 09:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD