I know this is a simple question, but I am a simple guy. I keep making videos on my blackberry torch and when I go to my videos there aren't any there. It keeps saying "no videos". What's going on.

I can tell that the videos are set to save on my video card, but nothing seems to be there. WHATS GOING ON.

Thanks for any help.
    12-26-10 09:43 PM
    Okay, when I changed the location of files to the device, now I save videos that I can be viewed, in the viewer. But, when it was saving to the media card, I could not save and view later. I don't know why this is the case. Also, when I viewed the media card, It didn't have a video folder. I don't know if that was the reason. Maybe if I reformat the card, that might do the trick. Any ideas?
    12-26-10 10:58 PM
    Now I have discovered that the video file on the media card is hidden. If you go to the applications folder and use the files program, you can surf to your media card. Then you have to select options and select show hidden. I am suspecting that the fact that the file is hidden is causing the problem. Now to find out how to make it not hidden?
    12-26-10 11:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD